Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo/Kino Build Help

Hello, I’m currently trying to make a cryo/kino but I can’t decide which path to choose. I’m hoping for a build for pvp/gvg and some pve.

Here are some paths that I’ve been considering:

1. Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino 3
  2. Wiz > Cryo 2 > Kino 3 > Warlock
  3. Wiz > Cryo 3 > Linker > Kino > Warlock

I would also consider other builds if they appeal to me more than the other 3 builds. I’m not sure about the 3rd build either.

Did you consider going Wiz3 > Kino3 > ? (Warlock maybe)

Yeah. I also considered that but as of right now I’m already at Cryo 1/Kino 1. I’m also more interested in cryo/kino since it’s seems more fun.

Im also in the same boat as you but only im considering wiz3 > kino 3 more. You do get the joy of larger numbers on wiz3>kino3 though coz of quickcast.

PS: wiz2/3 has surespell to remove some interrupts

1. Is a good control build, also good in pvp, full con, use the shield with two block rate, become a tank wizard.

2. cryo2 would basically only be for giving you ice walls to PP onto as far as synergy goes, which is kind of gimmicky and a shame, since cryo3 is so much better than cryo1 or 2

3.linker doesnt go with any of that stuff, and linker1 is horrible

There are basically only two ways to do a cryokino, 3/3, or some kind of gimmicky ice wall pp build. If you do that, its best to go all in with the wiz3-cryo-pyro-kino-rune build i think. Though i say best because it most optimally maximizes your gimmick potential, not because it seems particularly good to me.

Most builds listed here are good, you don’t want cryo 3 > Linker > Kino though, Linker doesn’t work that well with CryoKino and Kino 2 is much better than Kino > Linker.