Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo-Elemental Build - Tell me why I shouldn't build it!

Alright since I am a scrub I wanted to make my own build note that I’ll most likely throw 90% of my stat on int while having 2 circles for Cryomancer to shield freeze, block, push and some extra skills to chain. Wizard third circle for that cast time reduction and 50% damage. Elemental for meteor and ice abilities in general.

Dunno if I should bother with earthquick, iceblast and Prominence.

Feel free to trash talk, advice, adjust and recommend!

Note: I have no in game experience I just did research.

You loose out on rain and Electrocute Synergy, you loose out on frost pillar, wizards want to go to 3 or not take a tree

Rather than the Electrocute synergy I am more interested in chaining freeze while pushing my enemies away~ though good points, thanks.

Wiz, Ele and Cryo are either go full C3 or go home. You lose 80% of their strength if u stop at C2.

I agree with @lyhonlam69 either go cryo3 or ele3 then some other class.

I see, I suppose you do lose 80% of the skill dmg itself, though that’s unrelated to the total dmg of the skill~ I’ll see what I’ll do when I finish wizard rank 3.

@D3ATH

What they’re trying to say is, you will lose 80% potential of the Element C3 or Cryo C3 if you don’t go Wizard C3. If you want to go as Ele C3 or Cyro C3, Wizard C3 is a must.

yup yup, thanks I’ll decide when I reach rank 5