Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo combo ice wall

Hello i saw some videos where cryo alone can make big burst with using ice wall

Is dat possible to do withou psyco??

What skills will make ice wall shards hit?? Ice spike?? Ice blast?? Gust??

Or i miss something on the videos??

I mean on ktest videos from last days

Thx for info also want to know if other wizard class can do good burst with ice wall like elementalist or featherfoot or someone or is only psyco who can??

Tyyyy

I think Blood Sucking from Featherfoot could work, but it cost a lot of SP than PP.

icewall>ice blast will cause ice wall to deal damage to nearby mobs.

icewall+psychic pressure to emit shards. Use rune caster’s rune of ice buff to give +300% damage to shards or ice blast with ice wall.

ice wall> joint penalty with ice wall to mobs> blood curse.

Is the dmg from ice blast decent to burst boss??

Big difference from cryo 1 to 3 ?

More shards meaning more dmg so having more lvls on ice wall meaning more dmg as well.

I’ll be posting 1 video om my wiz3 cryo kino runecaster here for the dmg showcase so stay tuned :slight_smile:

Yes pls bro show me a video with ice blast dmg if you can thxxxx

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwvxftdoAdw&t=12s

Heres what your waiting for mate :slight_smile:

Tyyy bro look cryo 1 kino 1 enougth with rune

And the ice wall + ice blast got good dmg??

i wanna know abot this combo after the balance patch becaus looks like it will be OP NERFED

icewall damage will nerf from 100% to 80%
ISA rune bonus damage will be nerfed from 300% to 150%

you need audra staff

“nerfed”? Proof? the buff % has changed but so has the way damage is calculated.

Hey sorry for the late reply.
In my opinion this path wont be that “nerfed”.
I guess for the kino or cryo path maybe, but as long as RUNE OF ICE boosts ice dmg by 300% this path is effin’ op. Plus Glacier necklace is almost coming so be ready to FREEZE THOSE EFFIN PYROS EVERYWHERE :joy:

And always remember, those you see in Ktest CHANGES EVERYDAY its not that accurate so don’t assume right away that what you see is what you’re going to get.

Keep your heads up! stay positive and just enjoy the game :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

was a glacier necklace confirmed? was it found in the files?

found in the files but not sure if it has similar effects to agny

Don’t expect too much with glacier necklace, because some theories says that it wont add flat elem. prop atk just same as agny, so it might be like an ice elem prop multiplier/amplifier/increment.