Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo/Chrono with kino?

Hey guys, can I go Cryo 3 > kino (only for ice wall + PP combo) > Chrono 2 ??

Chrono 2 still good ? haste lvl 5 is noticable ? Do I need back masking and pass for earth tower ?

I really like chronomancer but I don’t wanna be 100% support

thanks

Ice Wall + PP Combo was nerfed if you didn’t know yet:

• Ice Wall fades after being hit 10 times (Even by you and your PP.)
  • Bosses (and giant enemies) can hit through ice wall. (Meaning if you’re in melee range of the boss, and the boss is stuck on the ice wall, it can hit you, even if the ice wall normally would block the attack. Don’t know if you’re in melee range? Melee range is based on how big the selection circle is under the enemy, and is not fixed.)
  • The AoE from the shards is 1-2 characters wide per shard.

I was going for the combo for pvp , forgott to mention

If it’s the same combo, it won’t matter if someone else uses PP on them :V Even friendlies other than you can attack them too. It’s likely your ice wall will fall before it becomes useful in PvP.

Didn’t Ice Wall has hit limit since ICBT2 or is there a nerf during IOBT? Do I misunderstand something here?

You lose out by not taking Pass. Like a lot. Or that’s what I would say if you weren’t going for PvP. You can’t take only 2 ranks of chrono and expect to get the most out of the ranks you spent without that one skill. PvE is my area of interest but maybe one of these builds would be solid for PvP:

1. Wiz>cryo>psycho3>chrono2
  2. Wiz>cryo>psycho2>chrono2>warlock
  3. Wiz>cryo3>psycho>chrono2

I’d opt for 1. Or 3. Though warlock performs well too

10 hits? at all levels? more levels in icewall do not grant more hits?
I heard the nerf was PP limited to 10 seconds

I counted ten hits on my level 3-4 ice wall when using auto-attack on it.

Im using this combo at rank 5 cryo 3 psy 1 and it seems pretty easy tu use and does nice damage not sure about the ten hits, anyways 10hits is more then enough for pvp at least