Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo c3 >? kinno or elementalist

tomorrow with the f2p release some of my friends wil also come to the game and ofc i wil make a new char and lvl with them and i settled on the wiz>cryo c3 but im not sure wat to follow up with ive been thinking going kinno for even more cc or go elementalist with hail and frost cloud stone curse + electrcute (50% against frozen)for damage output

im looking for some input of experienced wizard players about this wat would be best or are both options fine?

Well those are 2 totally different routes. It’s really up to what you want to do. Cryo3-Ele3 isn’t a common build, but I guess it’s the next best Elementalist build to Wiz3-Ele3 (diff could be huge though).

Since you’ve already decided on Cryo3, and since you’ll be playing with friends. I suggest going for Cryo3 first, then decide whether you want to get more CC or to get some damage. Do note that Ele isn’t that great before you get Ele3, especially since you won’t have Quick Cast.

yea that’s wat i thought as wel get cryo3 asap as i like the cc it offers and mobbing with snow rolling
and while the damage of elementalist is appealing the casting time worries me
where as kinno gives even more cc and casting time being less of an issue