Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo C3 + Featherfoot need a advice

I want to make a solo pve cryomancer and i love the combo frost pilar snow rolling combo, and i think will be rll good have the featherfoot at final of the build and i dont like the warlock.

i was thinking about a build with this 2 class but i rll dont know which one put in the middle i was thinking maybe a rune caster maybe a linker maybe a kino maybe a pyro maybe a chrono please guys help me to be strong XD.

Cryo C3 Linker C2 Runecaster Featherfoot maybe

Yeah i was thinking on it and i made this give me your opinion guys:

Yeah I’d say Linker is a must with Featherfoot, since all the class skills have a short range and/or are single target.

As for the build, I’d say get Sleep at lvl 5 for utility, get Lethargy at lvl 1 for the Slash bonus attribute. Maxing out Energy Bolt isn’t a great choice since the skill is pretty lame later on, but it’s a matter of preference I think. Earthquake is usually kept at lvl 1 as an emergency button only.

Physical Link is pretty pretty bad currently, and not avised to be maxed out. Usually people will get angry at you if you use it in dungeons. So I’d move one point into Unbind.

I’d put more points into Ice Wall, since it combos with a lot of good skills from other classes and is crazy good utility.

Keep in mind Rune of Giants stops you from casting all your skills, you can only auto-attack and jump for stomp damage.

Other than that, it seems pretty neat. Rune of Ice with cryo skills and Linker + Featherfoot should keep things fresh. Keep in mind that Runecaster without Quickcast requries a lot of mindfull positioning though :slight_smile:

Yeah that cold be a problem if i dont know with rne of giant i cant use skills, maybe i change to rune of protection or justice, yeah ice wall is a nice combo with other classes i just up some levels. ty vm

Now about the stats i have been doing 5:2 int:con and im using plate armor with ice rod to leveling there is something that i can do to lvl faster?

It’s actually a team wide debuff so it should never be used. There isn’t a positive to using it at all.

As for the build, extra ranks in linker synergizes better than frost pillar and snow rolling with featherfoot. If you really need to have c3 cryo and feather foot I guess something like:

Cryo3 Linker2 Feather

I really don’t think you are going to be pleased with the outcome though.
You are missing surespell for blood sucking and I find cryomancer + linker to be an odd mix of redundant and counterproductive. Not having linker at all is another option but I have my reservations about featherfoot without linker.

Without linker you could take c2 wiz and runecaster or c3 wiz.

If you drop featherfoot you could do:

Cryo3 runecaster and have 2 slots open, perhaps c2 kino for the Psychic pressure wall combo or c3 wiz for quickcast for the runes?

I guess what you should ask yourself is if you are adamant on cryo 3, is trying to cater to featherfoot worth what you could be getting elsewhere? If you really want to make the cryo be the forefront of the build I personally think you could make a really solid build around that concept, but trying to shove featherfoot in makes it awkward.

I choose the featherfoot because i found usefull a blood sucking for soling pve, bit it can be change the rll importante think is keep the cryo 3 i lo ve the ice moves and i find rol usefull till moment, and rhe warlock is not my think, i want to max my cryo .
The kino iba nice but i want see more options no the regular one with cryo for that i choose the faetherfoot.

I found this video is similar for that i want :smiley:

1 Like

I was thinking about to change the rune caster to another one, which one will you recomend? because i like linker and my pretty Cryo 3 i just need a extra one to make stronger my character better for pve, because the rune caster have alot of cold down and its better have it with quick cast, i think is not too good but maybe a kino 1 or a chrono what you think guys?