Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo 3 > ? > Warlock

Just got to Cryo 3 and absolutely loving frost pillar and snow rolling. But now I dont know what to choose in betwen. I know I do wanna choose Warlock for Rank 7 because of its costume and overall dark theme.

A search showed similar topics in the past but talked about different rank 5/6 choices. For me, its either

1. Linker C2, for joint penalty and extra bind cc that can act as mob-disabler when pillar is on cd.

2. Sorcerer C2, for boss summon and just overall coolness.

3. I do know that I’m not interested in Psychokino and Necromancer, everything else is still kind of unexplored for me.

But I’m not sure which one is more practical. Anyone who has tried any of these builds mind sharing some opinions?

I feel like you should go Chrono 3 for support, or Sorc 2 > War 1 because I feel like frost pillar already acts as a good enough cc skill to the point you don’t really need more cc as a linker. Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 is really fun and has good damage. Also the freezes as a Cryo helps set up your summons so they can do more dps. Other than that linker is still viable, but you will be more support based than damaged base as Ice pike starts to fall off and you are left with harder solo leveling to rank 7.

Thanks for the insight!

Do you know how’s SP management as a Cryo 3 > Sorc 2? I’m really poor as this is my first character, kinda worried that I would not have the funds to maintain pot consumption for a sorcerer.

Been having trouble also finding cards to level up TS (if i ever manage to find one), since the card drop rate is rather abyssmal.

Any tips on that?

Ahh the common Spr question. In all honesty do not fall into the trap of increasing SPR as a sorcerer. The summons take out % Max SPR. Just max Summon servant for the increased Mana regen, and don’t keep Summons out for a long time. Tbh just minimal pots would be good as long as you manage your summons.

Ah damn. I have invested about 15 SPR as of now. But I won’t be adding anymore. Probably gonna go full INT and some CON.

Are there any other viable substitutes if I really cant get a templeshooter?
I never seem to find the boss lol, or am online when it spawns.

cryo 3 > psyko > rune caster > warlock if you want dps

You don’t need to have temple shooter. There are viable summons you can use before like Necroventer, Mummyghast etc… A lot of the ones you get from main story line are great substitutes until you find a temple shooter. And don’t worry about the SPR you put just go 3:2 INT CON because you could say sorcerers are a really cool close ranged sustained dps Mage Class. With a rod and shield and a good amount of hp, you’ll be a force to be reckoned with in PVP and PVE. Have fun!!

@Rikaido I know rune caster is a cool class but im not too interested into taking psychokino. Probably will take a closer look at rune caster though.

@Blackridge Hmm, let’s say I fused all my cards into Necroventer, and continued my hunt for a TS. I have to rehunt loads of cards to feed the TS all over again right? (I don’t think there’s anyway to port the levels over?, unless Morph does work properly).

Alternatively, if i were to just use a level 1 card for the time being, will the damage and defense of the summon be too low to make gameplay bearable?