Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo 3 Kino 3 Dilemma ..What's next?

With the upcoming rank 8, any suggestion to this build?
If go for chrono 3, I have to let go of any rank 8 9 10 new class…It would be kinda bored being locked to low rank class for the build.
Please help~

Go Enchanter and make Frost Pillar scrolls. Loljk.

I think cc mages cryokino cryochrono are in a great spot to get 3 full ranks to fill out their con cc build. Of course how rank 9 and 10 turn out is an unknown so that is a down of the game not being complete.

lol, maybe I should just only level up my base level and leave my class at rank 7 until all ranks are out :sweat:

If you don’t rank up when you are rank 8, won’t your class rank stay stagnant? Such that if you continue to level up your class rank stays the same? Wont your class rank lag behind?

I think it would be better than the "Oh Shxt! I have to reroll…"moment when rank 9 or rank 10 came out.
And it wouldn’t be much difference with the current situation if I only start taking
Chrono 1 at rank 8, maybe when the rank 8 is completely out then we will know if there’s any better class build than chrono.

Rune Caster if you have a good mix of CON and INT. Thauma if you’re pure CON

I’d say Wiz 2 or RC.

Wiz 3 > Cryo 3 > Kino 3 > RC seems like a legit rank 10 meta PvP build.

Sorc 1 might also be cool if you don’t like those classes.

If i’m currently wiz1 cryo3 kino 1 rc, should i go kino 3 or warlock 2 at rank 8?

i also have cryo3kino3. thinking of going chrono for added CC

same build as you. will be going warlock 2 for sustained damage. CryoKinoRC have very good burst but do very little damage outside its two main combos (IceWall+PP, IceTree+Snowball).

Yeah… even the rune of destruction damage is rather… underwhelming… especially since it needs a catalyst to cast and the gigantic cooldown i expect something more potent… which runes do you take for your rc? Aside from the obvious rune of ice

I’ve already maxed Rune of Ice and Rune of Justice.
I have one point in Rune of Giants for running through maps and surviving mob hits along the way. Am leaning towards maxing Rune of Giants since I don’t really like Protection and Justice.

I feel the same for my Kino1 and RC: I took them both just for the skills (Psychic Pressure and ISA) that would boost my boss killer combo.

I still feel very much loved in parties though due to freeze, IceTree, Snowball. This is aside from the ability to kill bosses in seconds.