Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo 3 - Chrono 3 vs Linker 2 - Chrono 3

Which one is better overall ? at endgame pve and a little pvp.

Cryo 3 without a doubt. Dun 240, Earth Tower, lv250+ grind spots have absurd amount of mobs and they hit very hard, frost pillar is much more useful than JP in these places.

As a Cryo 3, I noticed that linkers are a hot commodity in dungeons. But I heard people say that end game content makes cryo 3’s role important.

Cryo3 for both. Linker is more of a general purpose control class in that it does struggle with higher density mobs. Cryo is the real career control class.

I also agree with cryo 3. Earlier linker is preferred due to dungeons. However later on for both grinding and dungeons the mob density is so dumb that cryo just becomes better the more mobs present.

Pretty much what everyone said, Cryo3 has superior mobbing, but you also have to consider what else Linker brings to the table:

1- Spirit Chain is great with PDs and QS3 (both are quite common)
2- Possibility of going Linker3-Chrono3 once rank8 hits. This would mean almost 100% uptime on Umbilical Cord, which can be HUGE with the right party.

For the solo player, Cryo3 is probaly the way to go, but if you have a guild or a static party with the right comp, Linker can shine in it’s own way.

1 Like