Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo 3 and Elemental 3

After the nerf on Chronomancer I didn’t really play much already, I just reset and left my account. Cause’ I’m thinking of a ice and lightning mage build. But not sure how to go with these Cyromancer and Elementalist skill and stat builds. Any ideas?

Also after that is it possible to go for Sage?

I actually have a cryo ele sage right now, and I intend to keep it after rebuild.

There are some things which are a little difficult without surespell or quickcast in the ele tree, but it’s actually doable if you are cautious about freezing enemies to keep them off you, and timing on when to begin casts and when to let them go through being targeted.

For PVE, I would not advise it for things which you would take completely unavoidable damage, as you would probably just get frustrated from being interrupted on your longer casts.

I made it as a PVP build and played it in TBL a lot at the end of rank 8. It would still be functional in TBL as you have numerous tools to CC with, but you will still run into issues vs. TBL or Gemstone teams where they have a means to not be CC’d (bloodletting etc).

Did you go straight from Wizard 1 to Cryomancer 3 Elementalist 3?

Yes. I’m also full con as this was purely a PVP character.

Cryo Ele Taoist :thinking:

/20lightnings

Seriously thinking about it.

And then naming it Jupitel.

1 Like