Tree of Savior Forum

Cry3Kino3 into Warlock?

Hi all fellow wizards,

I am currently wiz1cry3kino3, considering my rank 8 choice.

Is it possible for me to go warlock for DPS or should I stick with the conventional RC/Sage?

Feel free to theorycraft and share your opinions!

warlock c1 will give u not so best dps, so imo u should stick with sage

Warlock’s damage comes from two skills which are; Pole of Agony and Mastema.

Granted that both skills are available at c1 but these skills are (obviously) more effective at their c2’s.

Comparing warlock c2 with c1

• Pole Agony will scale better
  • Mastema will be used to its full extent with its exclusive c2 attribute which is Phantom Pain where 50%+ of the damage comes from
  • If you’re aiming for the innovocation synergy. It still works but c2 would have more uptime compared to c1.

I think stopping with c1 warlock for dps can be a bit lackluster. Going with other circles might give you more effectiveness (Maybe going sage might be a good idea as it will give you a bit of supportive utility)

You could go enchanter for frozen targets receiving +50% dmg and having extra damage on your skills. If you really want the ice wall + PP gimmick i suggest Rune caster though.

I really do.

rune will have a hard time casting the spells with no surespell or decoys. rune of ice is (0.8 * 2.5 your matk, minus defense) and won’t apply to elemental dmg or blessing.
sage copy of ice tree is meh (lvl1 duration), missile hole less necessary because you have cryo mdef.

enchanter will give you + lightning dmg for every icewall shard (best possible skill to use it with) and scales off spr // int. you will also gain empowering, which lets you get friends into dungeons 5-6 lvls early (NOT autoque) for power leveling. and you can make gust scrolls. (don’t expect to make much with shop)

enchant lightning does NOT change auto attack or skill attack elements. it’s just a flat +lightning ele dmg bonus, like you have on costume hats. the +50% dmg to frozen targets doesn’t happen unfortunately.