Tree of Savior Forum

Crusader's [Sacred] skill no damage bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 20/06/2021 16:35 WIB

Server Name: SEA

Team Name: Farelle

Character Name: Rayce

Bug Description :
Crusader’s skill “Sacred” does no damage. Not a single damage number pop up or anything, even when you cast it under/close to an enemy mob or dummy. Other skills like Ring of Light and Condemn that uses the same buff work fine.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use Chant to grant the Goddess’ Retribution buff and gain access to Crusader skills
  2. Click “Sacred” skill next to any enemy
  3. No damage pop up even when casted on/under/nearby dummy/mob

Screenshots / Video :
Imgur

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Mouse

System

• CPU : Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
  • RAM : 16 GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • Mainboard : G752VS
  • Storage : Local Fixed Disk, NTFS, C24B84A5
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : Indonesia, SEA

Hello @raycefarelle666,

Kindly submit a support ticket with the details of the matter for further investigation.

Sacred is a skill that deals damage through a debuff. Target dummies, like those there, can’t be debuffed, so it can’t deal damage to those. It works just fine on any actual monster.

The way I remember it, you use Sacred by holding down the button. Anything in its range repeatedly takes damage.

This is an old recording, but I think it’s pretty clear that they can be debuffed.

Yes, Sacred is a channeling skill, you only deal damage if you keep your quickslot button pressed for one second. Since it’s x8, imagine it’s a skill that triggers every 0.11s starting from 0.11s after you press the button up to 0.88s and then at 1s deals extra damage from explosion.