Tree of Savior Forum

Crusader's animation skills and/or coding algorithm

Hello, IMC.

I would like to give the suggestion to decrease the animation for moves like holy smash and condemn, it just takes so long that in the end I start to question myself if it wouldn’t be better to just stick with exorcist rubric because it has greater AOE and constant damage.

I personally don’t even mind if the damage was slightly decrease and the animation was faster to even out the DPS or something like that. (But it would be optimal if it didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:)

Another suggestion would be if you don’t prefer to make the animation faster, to increase the number of targets the skill can use, or change the code to be [AOE ratio / 2] instead of [AOE ratio / 3], because hitting 3-4 monsters at a time can be frustrating if I don’t have any other DPS classes to back me up in the late game.

Thank you very much

It is lol

You know swordman? They take 2 years to actually make their skill “faster” Maybe your idea will live in 2 years.

First time?

This has been an ongoing issue for new classes that have been introduced over the years. Their attack animations are way too slow compared to already existing classes. Periodically, IMC does an overall improvement patch in attack animation speeds for a plethora of classes, but we’ll probably have to wait for that.

Just don’t skill it.

That’s not a solution to an issue that is constantly plaguing the game.