Tree of Savior Forum

Crowncontrolmancer

so i decided to make a cryo/chrono im still fixed on support even after making this my first char after 3 clerics this is the build i got planned out

what are you thoughts on this? i was thinking on going 1:1 int/con

i saw a lot of this build on Orsha, it really solid CC/suppport.
you gonna need a LOT of CON, if not Pure CON.
most ppl i know goes pure CON with this build

i have read about full con but the thing is im mainly a solo player XD i know this is a hard build to lvl but i dont mind would you say 2:1 con/int would be better?

Be ready for slow progress, that is all i can say, as for stats, go with 3 INT : 2 CON (every 5 points) until you hit 20k HP or so, then put the rest in INT.

Don’t take energy bolt add more to lethargy, max subzero shield; don’t take gust since it disrupts cc, backmasking costs 10,000 per skill so nope, pour some points to stop, it stalls crucial seconds for variant uses or you could max slow too.

i follow this build, however im not pure con. i’m going offensive on rank 8 :smiley:

Ideal would be full CON you are a main piece on both support and CC so the thing you must not do is die.

You have very few damage spells but the thing is current content stop at 235 (quests), you won’t do much solo, after that it’s all party grinding, where people will love you for pass, frost pillar, quicken, haste, and even Snow Rolling if you can pull it off. Cafrisun + pard buffs 100% uptime with Arde will help you a lot.