Tree of Savior Forum

Crown is capped to 10. Most content drops stuff we can’t use

This is how you do it xd
Captura

2 Likes

Crown 20 should never be added. It was a mistake to add the system to begin with. It’s just going to add an even larger power difference between everyone and make more people quit. Any semblance of skill that remains in ranking in all these competitive contents they keep adding will be gone, because the people who have the highest crown will win. Casual players or newer players will have a zero percent chance of ever catching up. This game already has insane, long grind goals (Giltine Card, +30 equipment, earrings, etc) and doesn’t need another one. Crown 10 is already extremely powerful, especially when it was added. Turning it on increased your power so much that it felt like cheating, and you completely trivialize any content with it. It breaks the game. It’s unhealthy for the game, its players, and most people hate the fact it is a consumable short time power boost. They don’t even want to deal with it.

Honestly from my viewpoint, I don’t even know why the hardcore players would want it. I certainly don’t. All it means is that the person who plays the longest and spends the most money (RMT or TP) gets the highest crown and then wins every WBR/etc. Skill stops mattering. If I had a crown 20 and the other wizards didn’t, I will just win every week by default with minimal effort. I’m not winning because of skill, I’m winning because I no-lifed the game harder than anyone else. Is there even fun to be had in that? Do you really want to win that badly? There are of course other long term goals that add a lot of power, but this one gives far more than any other and also takes the longest. Non-competitive content just gets steamrolled over and I don’t actually get to experience it properly or have any challenge. Again, it breaks the game. Even something as simple as HG now becomes so easy that the person with the crown makes even more money than everyone else, pushing them even further ahead.

Even when I was playing I had a ton of extra Breath of Power I could use to level up my crown past 10 if they unlocked the level cap. I still wouldn’t want it. It will damage the game population even further. Breath of Power may be useless to those who reached crown 10, but the same goes for any material that you no longer need. You just don’t have to farm it anymore. Players will have plenty more things to work on with the new update if you’re feeling like there’s nothing to do.

So much of the game is focused around competitive ranking for rewards. People have to farm for it if they want to compete and have a chance of winning. If they don’t work toward it, they will lose every ranking in all of the different competitive contents in the game.

Weekly Boss Raid: Person who has the highest crown wins.
Blockade: Guild who has the most high level crowns wins.
etc, etc.

If the game didn’t have competitive ranking content, then it might be fine, but it still would have the problem of just being far too strong and completely trivializes any PVE content. The game cannot be balanced around crown 20 existing due to how difficult it is and how long it takes to obtain it. It breaks the ability to design anything difficult when you have to design it around people who have crown 10 or lower, and also people who have their crowns at 20.

I honestly don’t know what IMC can do about it at this point. Their only current solution was to make RP drain faster in the newer content. It gives way too much stats at the moment compared to our current player power. The only thing they can really do is continue these nerfs in specific content, or suddenly raise base player power so high that the crown gives much less stats relative to our own. I think they are trapped at this point.

You say that as if that is fine. Five months in order to get crown 7 is completely unacceptable. New players shouldn’t have to play the game for five months to get this, which isn’t even the current maximum. Yes, he could’ve done it faster, but new players already have so much else to focus on as it is, and are getting even more systems now with the goddess accessories and earrings. We don’t need to pile more on.

They said it’s temporarily locked. It may or may not ever be unlocked. They gave their statement and player feedback in both KR and international say that they don’t like the crown or the system behind it. It’s considered a major mistake in KR and new content even drains RP faster to reduce the impact of it. If IMC could they would just delete it, but that’s impossible at this point because players spent so much time and real money grinding it up to 10 or 20. All they can do now is reduce the impact it has on future content.

People who farm for things coming in the future always take a risk in that it will be different or non-existent in our version. IMC never told us when we were getting crown 20. Adding it now would just damage the game even further than it already is.

7 Likes

The mainly reason to play ToS

6 Likes

Do you have the link for international official one including their arguments and probably you can share it here so we can stop this players from spamming the same questions in every thread.

Normally this kind of act deserve sort of punishment for being spammer and out of topic by posting same questions in almost every thread even making multiple duplicate thread about it.

The only reason I could think of why the staffs ignore them because they also ignore the disparity so they have no say in the matter cause they equally bad for not explaining it.

IMC’s main concern cited is the power gap between saviors, and that is guaranteed to become extremely wide even now if they released the cap.

it’s simple right: just allow us to exchange BOP and purified BOP/purifier to something else like Ectonite, coal, gem box, content point, gabija, merc badges, etc… Grinder now get rid of the 1k BOP after each HG session, while crown stay at 10.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. I hope these people can read.

if I read it myself Imc kinda give hope that it will be unlocked in the future as it’s only marked temporary. This sorta show how rambling their decision making is because they can’t just stay firm about it even after the research and test done in ktos and even ktest. On top of it they created this difference on the main server which like the main reflection of other servers, this disparity of this quite impactful feature shouldn’t happen to begin with.

??
Idk bout you but writing in bold simply means the highlight in case some people incapable of reading everything due to ignorance or laziness. You seem to be like one.
I think you have bigger issue than missing the whole point of the game and just being slave of number.

In ktos they let you trade some stuff for content points

And also trade points for stuff

Not exactly the best deals, but better than nothing I guess

1 Like

huh, I’d prefer trading for ectonite and other res stuff but eh better than nothing indeed.

I’m ok Both ways, either.
-IMC accept that the Crown 20 is a bad idea and will never release Lv 20 but they do need to state it clearly.
-IMC tell us they will give lv20 sometimes.that date clearly.
I prefer 1st choice but either way they need to be clear.

ps.also balance stuff for us who dont have capped increase you cant expect krlv10gem to equal to us lv5?

1 Like

I agree on point where relic system implemented that relic should be capped.

But from now relic supplies keep increasing throughout contents and events that coming. Grinding for Lv.10 crown now isn’t that hard. Since most of it just doing res daily 3 round (You can even do it solo with +11 vasi gear.) and acquire more from events. Res quest , demonic , etc.

Relic sure that increase power so high, But it is not RNG to increase your power. You got enough BoP ,Gabi coin and level up them. Gem level might be RNG but supplies from your giltine run should make it see a progress on and on

To a point EP.14 content keep increasing difficulty so that a way to can go on now is increase Relic level. And I don’t think that IMC will do “exclusively content balance” to iToS. Then capping Relic now hurt grinding player more. Since only way to proceed more on damage is other way than Relic, and most of them, is costly more than just saving mats for lv.20 crown.

As a one lazy player that doesn’t doing all daily and weekly capped in quota and now lv.7 crown. I supported that relic capped should be lifted now. It is not P2W exclusive content anymore. It is power source to all player now.

You forgot leveling the actual gems.

Also just incase anyone doesnt know, this is the numbers from 11~20
It’s literally 5 times harder compared to 1~10, so by the “casual also can reach relic 7 in 5 months” logic from above, they will now need 60 months(5 years btw) of casual gameplay to reach relic 20.

4 Likes

the material and the cost given from event for relic is 10 time more than last time

BOP/pBOP from last 3 events excluding ANY res additional voucher or entry or voucher:

Breaths/pBop from current events:
100 pBOP gift = 5000 exp
50 pBOP = 2500 exp
500 BOP = 2500 exp

February event:
1000 BOP = 5000 exp

January event:
25 pBOP = 1250 exp
500 BOP = 2500 exp

New player permanent event:
110 pBOB = 5500 exp

Total gifted to someone that started in january with 0 breaths from content:
24250 exp → almost level 5

(Also proof that they are rising the amount over time even from events)

The way they trivializing old content is why relic cap should just be released instead of nerfing whole iTos power level while keeping same difficulty plane between KR and global. What do they even want us to do with the crown when, just assuming, 50% of us already able to get crown 10 while all the mats keep coming from events and buffed dungeon rewards ?

In my personal opinion, IMC simply doesn’t care about IToS to begin with, let alone realize the state that IToS is in and that IToS is still using Res Sacrae 10 while dealing with content balanced towards Res Sacrae 20 (probably one guy said Res Sacrae was a mistake and they never bothered with it anymore while interns come and go or something thus leaving Res Sacrae forgotten).

I would assume everyone would be fine if we either get Res Sacrae 20 to level (reduce the stuff needed or something as well or something) or have their content balanced towards Res Sacrae 10 instead (especially since all/almost all YouTube videos on Unknown Sanctuary 2F have their Res Sacrae deal 70% damage or something) while being able to exchange unused drops for something else, but I personally believe that, for whatever reason, IMC does not give care begin with let alone even attempt to balance and curtail content specifically for IToS or bring Res Sacrae 20 over.

I’m half hoping they come out and clarify at the very least, if res20 will never come out at all. Now we’re left hanging, guessing if it will come in the next patch, every patch

twenty damned characters.
#FixGamePacing

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.