Tree of Savior Forum

Critical Rate and Critical Damage?

I don’t understand them at all, what percentage is your crit rate if you have 400 critical rate and how much additional damage do you do if you have like, 1400 crit damage for example.

i dont care about the critical resistance of monsters btw i just need to know a good estimation or just an idea

400 CRATE = 26% Crit Chance

Damage Formula:

Damage = Skill Factor*AttackA*log10((AttackB/Defence+1)^0.9+1)+Additional Damage

AttackA:

AttackA = 1.5*PATK+CATK

AttackA is the only part that includes Crit Damage which means that Crit Damage does less overall damage than it appears due to it not being used in the log function, however, Crit Damage is still used in Skill Factor. But to give you a simplified number not including the log portion, you’re looking at:

1400*0.26 = 364 Average CATK (Assuming you meant CATK when you said Crit Damage as this does not include the additional 50% Crit Modifier though it would be the same for total Crit Damage but I doubt that’s what you meant.)

Basically 364 more Attack.

oh okay, thats pretty good 26%

whaat, 364 attack more damage? why does that seem like crap

It depends on what you meant. Did you mean Critical Attack? Or overall Crit Damage? If it’s Crit Damage then you would include the 50% Modifier which is a decent damage increase. For example my Dragoon:

6251 PATK
353 CATK
836%x2 Dethrone
29% Crit Chance

Is about 119774 Average Damage. A non-Crit hit yields 104517 Damage,

yeah i meant the critical attack,

so how much would your characters crit would do?

It would be the 119774 number on Crit. But I’m only using Crit as a convenient bonus, and didn’t really build for it.