Tree of Savior Forum

Crit rate and Hit rate with "low" dex

If i would go something like 4str - 2con - 1dex would i with Gems still be able to get a decent Crit rate? And would i miss (Monster & PvP Player) with this amout of dex?
I want to Build my Dragoon like this but i fear that i will miss the Players in PvP or the Monster in high lvl.
And is Crit rate seperate from Hit rate so that i if i would do 100% crit i dont even would need hit at all?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

100% crit is not possible. At level 280, you need a crit rate of 667 + (enemy’s crit resist) to reach 100%. Even if you tossed all your stat points into dex, items and Finestra, I don’t think think you could get a crit rate that high.

Technically a FULL Dex archer will reach 100% crit hit chance with only his dex and swift step buff (assuming 279 stat points for levels ups and 25 bonus ones from quests and statues).

The 100% crit was just to clarify it.

Is Team battle league the “normal” PvP?
And if i would go 3str 2con 2dex would this be enough to be able in PvP?

Swift Step’s crit rate attribute will net you +25% Crit Rate. 304 points in DEX nets you 403 after bonuses, a resulting crit rate of 459. 459 * 1.25 = 574. That’s 86% crit if your target has 0 crit resist.

so far i have 250 crit rate from 3 lv 4 green gem and 118 dex and swift step lv 5 attribute

i crit 50% of the time or just crit most of the time

going full dex now since i have 190 str 30 con need those crit for my QS C3 running shot and kneeling shot

The crit rate formula has been changed, we don’t know how it works now zz

(crit rate - crit resist)*42/character_level

Where did you find that forumla? :o

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote=“fitzfeliz, post:11, topic:189139, full:true”]
that formula was removed from the “compendium” as there is not enough information to actually prove it
[/quote] It is infinitely better than previous blind belief in static rate to chance conversion dependent on character class.

I guess I need to clarify some things here myself… The formula was removed from the mechanics guide simply because it’s outdated. It’s still ‘okay’ for levels below 200 though. But for build planning at 280 and further it’s becoming more and more inaccurate (ans so at levels below 30).

I have no info about crit rate changes, but update is necessary anyways. And sadly, I can’t do it myself in near future :frowning: Without easy-to-get stat resets it probably would require efforts of a guild if datamining is still not an option.