Tree of Savior Forum

Create your r9 class

When I think in samurai, comes in my mind a slasher.
Assassin fits better for fencer, fast and lethal.

But why not a really dual wield type equipping 2 one hand swords? Or instead of equipe 2 one hand sword, they can create a dual type weapon

1 Like

im really trying to focus on making swordies tankier, swordman already has a bunch of dmg classes, and half of them arent even that good. (all dmg classes arent good, they are meant to fall off)

you guys looks like never seen a magical swordsman so there is

(cabal online Force Blader)

it would be awesome to see something like that

Need a Berserker with 2h Axe

I’m hoping Samurai does that. A proper dual sword. Or they could follow RO’s Assassin and bring Katars in game. I’m longing for a high attack speed based class. Skill or AA, doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

If anything I kinda wish IMC rework aspd and weapon masteries, based on weapon is equipped and off-hand burden(reduce aspd)/interference(increase skill sp cost) from shields and daggers something like:
-weaker dmg>>stronger dmg
-fast>>average>>slow
-dagger>rapier>1h.sword>club/rod>1h.spear/staff>2h.spear>2h.sword
-musket*>pistol*>x-bow>bow>cannon

*the guns counts here only as faster doesnt mean they’re weaker

honestly miko should’ve been the c4 monk just like chaplain.

corsair 4

pillage- can steal undies

attributes

pantsu berserk- smell the pantsu and you will gain over 9000% boost in normal attacks

1 Like

no, the only reason they added miko as a hidden was bcuz chaplain was a c4, plus monk has nthing to do with monk, not same religion or even ame country. plus lama is already coming and it will be similar to monk

samurai would be a cool class, but i doubt it will be added, theres 4 upcoming swordie clases, and we know 3, so the last one has a low chance of being samurai

matador, luchador and centurion right? well one can still hope it’ll be added as hidden class or something. :sweat_smile:

I’m really hoping for another Slash-Based char.

centurion used to be rank 6 i think, you ca see all the skills and animations at the tosbase website, but it was removed for some reason, maybe it will be added again later.

but its

Matador, Luchador, and retiarri

if they are gonna add back in centurion then we know all of the upcoming classes for swordsman

I just think you’re underselling the likelihood here. Since ToS seems to have found an audience in Japan, the odds have gone up dramatically of finding a Samurai somewhere. It’s also right up the game’s alley, being a historically-based soldier. Also, given what a failure Centurion was, I’d be surprised if it happened at all.

Has IMC said they weren’t making any more hidden classes for swordsman? If they haven’t, then there’s still hope for more classes, I just hope there’s a class that has no weapon requirement, otherwise someone’s gonna feel like corsairs and shinobi do at rank 8.

I guess thats rank9 will got 1 universal class and 2handed class

1 non weapon restrict class should be matador which fencer and dual weapon base go here (matador is dodge base and using counter attack so its suit fencer adn dual wield)

For two handed i really have know idea but hope its something like berserker, myrmidon or samurai

Luchador is likely to be hidden class or progress of murmillo1 (its non weapon class? Which seem to excel at disable which i doubt its will get more than 1 circle)

OK i have an idea now

#Blacksmith/Armourer - DPS/Support

Name: Scimitar Cut
Type: Buff
Cast time: 1 (+1 per skill level)
Description: Sharpen your sword in a way so that it is curved like a scimitar/saif. your autoattacks will gain a 10% chance to apply bleeding on a target for 6 seconds, bleeding dmg is equal to 20% of physical attack. Cannot be used with shaktooth blade.
Scaling: 30 seconds duration (+ 2 per skill level), +10% auto attack dmg (+2% per skill level)
Cooldown: 50 seconds

Attributes:

• Decreases cast time by half
  • Increases Bleed chance by 5% per level (max level 4)
  • Bleed damage is increased by 15%

Name: Spiky Armor
Cast time: 1 (+1 per skill level)
Description: Cut your armor, reducing the durability by 1(+.2 per skill level), but making it spiky, all enemies physically attacking you will take 50% of their damage reflected, your defence will decrease for the duration by 50%.
Scaling: 30 seconds duration (+ 2 per skill level),
Cooldown: 50 seconds

Attributes:

• Decreases defense penalty by 25%
  • durability loss will be fixed to 1, and will have a 25% chance of not losing any durability (requires level 5 skill)

Name: Shark Tooth Blade
Cast time: 1(+1 per skill level)
Description: Cut your blade to where it is sharp, auto attacks are changed to a 2 hit pierce type attack and will have a chance to ignore defence and an increased chance to crit. annot be used with scimitar cut.
Scaling: 10 second duration (+.5 per skill level), 5% chance (+5% per skill level), +100% crit rate.
Cooldown: 25 Seconds

Name: Double Kill
Description: Apply a buff to yourself, when you kill an enemy with an auto attack, your AoE attack ratio will go up by 1, your auto attack damage will increase by 25%, and your Auto attack crit damage will increase by 50%.
Scaling: 10 Seconds (+ 2 per skill level)
Cooldown: 45 Seconds

1 Like

Field Marshal:
Rank 9 : Hidden class unlocked if you have another class at circle3

Difficulty: Hard
Type: Support/Buff

Vigilant Defender: Your focus is set on defending your surrounding allies, using your shield or even your body to protect them from harm.
When an allies is strucked by a physical attack, you become the target of this attack.
During the use of this stance, you evasion rating is set to 0.
The effect stops when if you are knocked out.
Cannot be used with Bolstering voice.
Duration: 25 sec +5 sec per lvl. CD 45 sec.

Hexdrinker Attribute: 5*: The magical attacks can also be taken in place of your allies with a 20% chance per attribute.
If you have a shield or subweapon equipped, 10% of your block rate per attribute is used to block magical attacks.
CD + 3 sec

Bolstering Voice: Your focus is set on the weaknesses of your opponents making the attacks of your allies more precise and deadly but leaving you wide open.
Your allies gains 19+lvl % accuracy rating and 11+lvl % bonus Physical attack. The Field Marshal gain only half of these benefits.
During the use of this stance, your block rating is set to 0 and your evasion rating is reduced by 33%.
The effect stops when if you are knocked out.
Cannot be used with Vigilant Defender.
Duration: 25 sec + 5 sec per lvl CD 45 sec.

Evasive maneuver Attribute 1: Reduce the evasion penalty to 25% of your evasion rating.
CD +2sec

Magical affinity Attribute 1: While under the effect of Bolstering voice, if the target is equipped with a rod or staff, the Physical attack bonus is transformed into magical amplification.
CD +2sec

Follow my example: You find an opening in your opponent’s defense and share the information with your allies
The attacks of the nearby allies become of the type of the main weapon equipped at the time this skill is used.
CD 10 sec, 5 attacks + lvl of skill attacks.
No cost

Gather: You order the team to group up.
Teleport nearby allies to your position, the first attack taken within 1 sec is blocked.
30 sec cd. 1 lvl Skill

Spred: You order the team to cover more ground.
Teleport nearby allies to 10m away from your position, the first attack taken within 1 sec is blocked
30 sec cd. 1 lvl Skill

Decisive strike: Strike the enemy with all your might in an attempt to seize the victory.
Strike one time for 16570 to 23663 damage (lvl 1-5).
The damage type is depending on the equipped weapon.
AOE ratio 3
Overheat 2. CD 30 sec.

Attribute: Polyvalent strike:
When under the effect of Vigilant defender, you heal yourself for 50% of the damage dealt.
When under the effect of Bolstering Voice, you gain 50% critical chance on this skill.

Class attribute:
Martial training Attribute : Taping in his martial knowledge, the marshal can take advantage of any weapon he uses

While using a shield, he gains 50% of his block rate as Physical attack bonus.
Effects and spells that modify block rate that aren’t swordsman skills aren’t taken into account.

While using a 2 handed weapon, he gains 50% of his DEX as a bonus Physical attack and 50% of his STR as bonus Critical rate.

While using a subweapon, both weapon are added to calculate the Physical attack used when using a skill. When an attack is performed, the subweapon is also used at the same time (multi hit).

Improved Concentration attribute:
Concentrate becomes additionnal physical attack instead of damage bonus. Add 10 additional hits. 2% of DEX and 1 % of CON is added as bonus Physical attack.

FAQ:
An ally can’t be affected more than once by Bolstering voice. If a Field Marshal is affected by another Bolstering voice, only the higher bonus is taken.
If more than one marshal use Vigilant Defender, only the one with the higher skill lvl will be targeted. If one or more, got the same skill level,
the target is randomly chosen between them.
Multi hit skills consume only charge of "Follow my example"
You gain the benefit of “Polyvalent strike” depending on the stance you used, you can’t gain both of the bonuses even if you are under the effect of both skills.

Values from Martial training should be discussed because seem really strong but it is not what swordsmen need atm, strong tools?

1 Like

C4 Oracle(Class that provides cash shop utilities)

Additional Class Skill

Set Operation Table: Sets up an operation table and surgical tools. (Works the same as squires/alchemist and pardoners).

Class Reset: Allows users to change their class depending on their initial class… can be used endlessly.(Requires Operation Table to be active)

Gender Swap: Allows users/oracle to change gender at any given time.(Requires Operation Table to be active)

Face Change:Allows the user to customize their appearance…
It also opens up new design and appearance that can only be attained uniquely through the use of the Oracles Operation Table (Requires Operation Table to be active)

Makes all kiritards jealous~

Gotta love the artist http://imthatginganinja.tumblr.com/

i thought this was a swordsman only thread? xD

1 Like

I know no logic… i ish omnipotent…

//20huefonceafailedfencershinobi

Though I didnt really pay attention to where I was posting…my bad Xp