Tree of Savior Forum

Create a new "hardcore" and "normal" server label

Huge fan of Wizardrys perma death d3 / d2 /dofus /salem good stuff need more MMO"s out there with a solid perma death system honestly would be absolutely ecstatic if they added a perma death system They would need to rework the game a little i mean keep the difficulty or actually make it harder maybe because its too easy as stands.
But add a legacy system for your character so like Lets say my 260 wizard died, there could be some buffs or title’s or something that commemorates him and makes his death useful and not just a waste of time.

And despite how I walked your hand through the process like a child, you failed to understand how that’s not being a hypocrite. You are too stupid to realize you’re stupid. It’s actually somewhat funny at this point.

Don’t feed the casuals. Your just making them want to ez-mode more stuff.

But then they wont be the topplayers on the server any more.

Gamergate wasn’t a movement for "misogynists " at all you had bad apples misunderstanding the point on both sides, it was about corruption in journalism and mass manipulation.

This is where you throw the “You are supporting Gamergate!!, misogynist woman hater” at me, no i just don’t want people trying to corrupt and influence my favorite past time with underhanded tactics and fake graphs

2 Likes

How dare you call your time spent leveling that character a waste of time. If you think the game is a waste of time, go play another game! I mean, you learned a bit about how to not die on your next character. Sounds like you gained enough.

You should be remembering that time fondly! This game is all about leveling new characters until you get it right. Sounds like you’re just a casual.

Agreed. So if you mess up your character, delete it rand remake it. Your time spent leveling isn’t a waste of time anyways.

Oh ■■■■, i was just about to make this point.
Stole it from me xD

Woot, you’ve now also proven you have no detection of sarcasm.

You’re all kinds of not viable for daily human life aren’t you?

It doesn’t matter. His logic doesn’t apply to him. He has this immense ego that prevents any sense of self-reflection. It’s a bit funny to watch him struggle to come up with any kind of thought though. Most of his arguments are just ‘if you don’t agree with me, you’re dumb’, with more cursing, since that’s what kids do.

Adding a permadeath system would promote two entirely different game environment’s i think in that case it would be applicable to add some sort of minor/average buff’s to carry over to your next character considering difficulty curve 220+ it would take a whole other tier of player to get to 260 without losing there character and they should be rewarded for that

Once you get past puberty, stop watching your fancy little anime with naked girls in it, talk to a real one, and then grow up, you’ll see how foolish you are. You’re going to be so embarrassed and it is hilarious.

Hey, i resent that statement! i like tentacle’s violating schoolgirl’s as much as the next weeabo trash!

No but your right he doesn’t seem to comprehend any logic at all.

I mainly hate that type of anime because it prevents a lot of good anime from becoming mainstream. Now we are getting way off topic though.

I agree for the most part, too much ecchi school, slice of life anime nowadays targeted at younger audiences or lovers of school girl panties.

But there have been a few notable recent releases that break outside that genre and put together a nice story with good plot nice characters setting’s aimed at an older audience.

I was reading an interesting article actually that authors of manga and creators of anime are running out of ideas.

They should make an anime where the protagonist is a shy, 17 year-old but super cool black hair in his face swordsman c2 and his travels as a revelator in higher level brackets without peltasta c1.

Would pay money.

It would be a comedy anime.

I would enjoy a link to that article. That is unfortunate, but given the amount of content that has been spewed out for a solid 40 years(more if you count the very early days), I’m not surprised.

Because I read your approach-ability blog post in in “that other game”'s wiki and you were right when I was hoping you’d be a little wrong, but you were 100% accurate. :anguished:

That doesn’t really have any relevance to this particular thread.

Wait, baddies still crying about completely viable swordie dps builds? Fml. Get good