Tree of Savior Forum

Crash at 100% map load. No message

My game crashes on one of my pc’s. It never worked perfect, but now it crashes when map load is at 100%. No error report, just straight to desktop.
Steam file verification states that 4 files are unvalidated and will be downloaded. After another verification all files are validated. Then it crashes again and 4 files will be unvalidated again.
The client starts, I choose a character, the map starts to load, 100%, bam! Desktop.
I managed to get into the game once after uninstalling and re-installing the game. It showed npc’s as floating heads. I went to another map, and it crashed at 100% load. Could not get in again.

please help?

It’s a 32 bit system win 7. A bit dated but it meets the system requirements. Apart from crashes related to graphics not loading properly it runs smooth.

System

• CPU : Pentium Dualcore E6300 2.8Ghz
  • RAM : 4GB
  • Graphics Card : ATI Radeon HD 4600
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage : HD
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : EU

Hello @reaperbot

Could you please let me know if you are currently in a guild? If so, are there any other guild members that are experiencing the same issue?

The player that is logging on that pc is not in a guild. Should I switch steamaccount and try to log in with the other team who IS in a guild?

I tried. It now tells me it crashed and that an error report will be sent to you.
When I click ok it tells me again.
When I click ok again I get a windows popup that ToS has stopped working.

ThenI relogged back to the team that is not in a guild and it crashed straight to desktop, no message.

Hope that helps you guys in solving this.

lets wait next patch , usually it automatically fixed if there is patch next maintenance, if no patch no hope, see you next 2 week, you can consider some new game during this ugly crash, will be good if you find your new favourite.

Hello @reaperbot ,

Thanks for the info! A small hotfix was implemented yesterday around 3 a.m. (EDT) addressing some of the issues, but we still don’t have a proper solution at the moment.

Could you by any chance provide your ‘Lastreplay’ file from the following folder?
Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\replay

It would help us pinpoint the issue much faster. You could send a ticket or PM to any staff member if you wish to do so.

I’ll try to find the file this evening.

Sorry Ethan

You are not getting the file because this forum decided to be an a$$hole about it.

YoUr fILe DoeSNt hAve THe rIGht ExtEntIOn…

wE CouLDnT deTErMaiN ThE SizE oF ThE FiLe…

Any suggestions? Please, I’m trying to help get this fixed.

http://puu.sh/xLbcw <-replay

Im Having the same Problem…

So much time playing without any problem, and a some hours ago my game CRASH… i make the steam verification too and the same 4files… after this or my game is closed when 100% map or hes crash and gives me APPCRASH…

I see some videos from players with this problem, deleting some XML archives and restoring from steam to work… doents work too…

Now im reinstalling the entire TOS to see if fix, but my game works good because my computer is NEW, my connection is 60 Mega; one thing i repaired… the game when gives this bug makes our RAM and CPU stay in 70% (with is a crazy thing in a computer with Ryzen and everything top of the list)… no ones from my guild is having the same problem but from others are, and hes trying to make this fix too…

I HOPE IMC dont let us offline, i have invested more than 1000 hours in game and more than 700 reais (BR)… i think needs a maintenance with urgency to make the game comeback to everyone again…

Thanks.

you can as well make a team on another server, it will work fine.

your guild is the problem

My guild is entire logged, only I (and im not the guild master) having the problem, and with some friend from other guilds WITHOUT icon too…

Hello Staff_(Ethan)

Today I started ToS on the malfunctioning PC, and it loaded the map 100%. without crash.
Some elements of the screen were distorted. When I tried to take a screenshot it crashed.
I restarted and it loaded again, only this time with only the buff icons distorted. I print-screened and saved that image. Ill upload it.
Then I triend to take a screenshot. It crashed. Perhaps a clue?

While it’s uploading: It now crashes as “normal”. Doing a file check on steam.

This “uploading” doesn’t seem to be doing what it should, though. I’ve been waiting a full episode of Humans and it still says “uploading 100%”

Nope, file uploading on this forum is still chite, and the game now shows all kinds of flashy horribleness before crashing.
I still have faith, though. MapleStory had similar shite at startup, and I still love that too.

Keep up the good work / don’t let me down.

1 Like

Hello fix ??? Hello fix ???

Having the exact same problem tried several solutions already like the the no crash guild addon thing, the resolution change thing. Verified files through steam.

Made a new character and i actually was able to play for 20 seconds but then it happened again.

I suspect its RAM, but since the error doesnt specify anything cant be sure… i have the minimum requirements too…

Already can normal game