Tree of Savior Forum

Crafting System

PT-BR
Nosso jogo atualmente tem diversos problemas de píng, na qual cancelam o craft em sequencia. Muitos sofrem com isso pois as vezes você deixa pra craftar 1000 sequencias e vai fazer algo fora do computador, quando vai ver ele cancelou na sequencia numero 5 e acabou perdendo tempo pra caramba…

Venho por meio desse tópico sugerir uma alteração no sistema de craft. A mudança é simples, mudar o método de criação por vez para um método de tempo total, como a criação de pergaminhos do enchanter.

EN-GOOGLE TRADUTOR
Our game currently has several pin problems, which cancel the craft in sequence. Many suffer from this because sometimes you leave to craft 1000 sequences and will do something off the computer, when you see it canceled in the sequence number 5 and ended up wasting time for damn …

I came across this topic to suggest a change in the craft system. The change is simple, change the creation method at a time to a total time method, such as creating enchanter scrolls.

Example of current methods

This being accomplished 4000 craft runtime of 20 seconds each.

This being accomplished 8 craft runtime of 3 seconds each.

Please check the staff for future changes, this can improve the game and much
@STAFF_Amy, @STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_Letitia, @STAFF_Ethan and @STAFF_Yuri

7 Likes

Same thing here. Lag and rollback too.

Same here. Magnus Opus works like creating enchanter scrolls. So I think there’s no problem to make this change
Sorry for my bad english

1 Like

This problem has existed for a year or more. At this point, I wouldn’t put too much faith in IMC.
But you can thank the players who fix this kind of problems with addons: https://github.com/Grita/craftqueue/releases

This addon makes it so when your crafting stops because it bugs, the addon will start back the crafting. So you can peacefully AFK when crafting.

1 Like

PT - BR

Deviam ter concertado o sistema de craft desde a fase Beta. É um bug chato no qual apenas jogadores que fazem o uso de Macro se beneficiam, então, é um problema do jogo que devia ser regularizado e não incentivando outros jogadores a usar o Macro. Eu tenho uma alquimista e toda vez é um sofrimento para fazer 1000 poções. Fazendo 100 poções o sistema de craft simplesmente para diversas vezes e terei que refazer novamente. Imagina fazendo 1000 poções onde você fica horas tentando fazer. Outra sugestão, seria corrigir o problema ao arrastar os itens para craftar para alquimistas. Toda vez quando se tem o tinturing interrompido, os jogadores são obrigados a localizar os itens no inventário para preencher os slots e isso tem sido muito chato, já que, o sistema de craft para de funcionar quando queremos fazer x poções. Se para fazer equipamentos, armas e acessórios não precisamos arrastar os itens para os slots, porque alquimista não pode ser assim?

ENGLISH

They should have done the craft system since the Beta phase. It is a boring bug in which only players who use Macro benefit, so it is a game problem that should be regularized and not encouraging other players to use Macro. I have an alchemist and every time it is a pain to make 1000 potions. Making 100 potions the craft system simply stop for several times and I will have to redo again. Imagine doing 1000 potions where you get hours trying to do. Another suggestion would be to correct the problem by dragging the items to craft for alchemists. Every time when one has the tinturing interrupted, players are required to locate the items in the inventory to fill the slots and this has been very annoying, since, the craft system stops working when we want to make x potions. If to make equipment, weapons and accessories we do not have to drag the items to the slots, why alchemist can not be like that?

1 Like