Tree of Savior Forum

Couple skills that are bugged

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :anytime really

Server Name:klapedia

Team Name:not really needed

Character Name:not really needed

Bug Description :
-squire rope skill doesn’t always work on the bosses,just some times. I would be trying to hold a boss in a dungeon and they will just move right out of it as if i did nothing yet my squire is still in rope stance. Good example is the 1st boss at 260 dungeon. The 2nd boss at 260 dungeon is like a 60% chance it will work. In saalus it doesnt work AT ALL on the bosses.

-pyromancer circle 2 skill fire pillar doesnt automatically cast after pressing the hotkey, you would have to move the circle first and then the skill actually comes out. Like for example ice tree you can just press the hotkey and the ice tree will come out but fire pillar does not come out unless you move the skill circle first. Its incredibly annoying

-when your in a dungeon and you level up to job 15,90% of the time you cant select the job advancement quest. You would have to wait until your out of the dungeon to be able to select it. You can click the quest but it wont actually activate.

-i would set up camp/food table with my squire and then when i switch characters the camp/food table is gone. I can teleport to where i set up my camp but the actual tent/food table would not be there.

-this is a really annoying issue right here what im about to describe. I cant delete people on my friend list unless the person is online. Because of this my friendlist is long and i actually have to sit there and camp until that person comes online and then delete them -_-

-Quarrel Shooter.
Rapid Fire sometimes throw only one arrow at full charge, or zero arrow. Happens a lot if you move while charging then unleash it (and don’t move).

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. fix the rope skill so it works properly or else what is the point of it?i like squire alot but rope bugs out too much on the bosses

2. fix fire pillar so i can jus press the hotkey for it to come out in front of me instead of forcing me to move the skill circle first?no other class has this problem with their skill circles so why only fire pillar?

3. being able to select job advancement quest while in a dungeon would be nice instead of me having to leave the dungeon first. Sometimes you get lucky and it works but like i said 90% of the time it doesnt.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

I add one from Quarrel Shooter.

Rapid Fire sometimes throw only one arrow at full charge, or zero arrow. Happens a lot if you move while charging then unleash it (and don’t move).

Edit : And Spiritual Chain from Linker is destroyed when you walk on stairs.

I guess you are wrong in this.
It works All the time. Arrest doesn’t stop from casting skills. Those bosses you are talking about has rushing like skill which upon cast forces them to move. So it can’t really done. Doing it simply means you are disallowing the boss to use its skills. (Although there are 2 skills which does make bosses stop its skill cast, namely, headbutt from murm and cavalry charge from hackapell. But there mechanics is lot different from Arrest.)

Read everything and respond to everything not just one thing. Doesnt work in saalus at all and rope is to stop bosses/enemies from moving correct? Like i said bosses start walking while im in rope stance. In 260 dungeon the 2nd boss does an attack where he jumps forward then backward, i roped it after it jumped forward and it stopped moving completely so…i guess your wrong.

Camps needs to be on a map with people. If the map becomes 0/100 , the outcome will be like what you described. I have requested the staff to forward this issue to the devs since they arent sustainable anymore with the absence of afk necros

Pretty much of the issues you mentioned here have already been posted before just not acknowledged by the staff. Its hard to get their attention on things with the amount of spam/tags they receive. The camp thingy took long enough for them to notice and the fix wont come too soon either.Alot of self remedies are applied by the playerbase, eg. Blocking a person and then unblock just to unfriend the person.

As for your dungeon-runs-cant-click-advancement issue , this is pretty much how the servers for the dungeons instances differ from the ones in regular maps and towns. Prominent evidence is that if you change a skill attribute ON/OFF or a cosmetic to display ON/OFF in dungeon , you will notice your settings to be reverted to the original since its not really “saved”. This sure bring inconvenience but they might have their reasons for separating the servers this way. Anyway even if you over-level it wont break the game. With the sheer amount of leveling events and tomes they give, boosting through the minor gap between level and class level is easily resolved.

TLDR;
hard to get staff attention. Only way is to make a fancy report with pics and post it on a irrelevant topic that GM just replied to.

I have never seen a the 1st part where boss is “walking” despite arrested.
for 2nd part, that is a bug where you can stop boss from using its skill. Also, rafene can stop in just 1 charge instead of 2 continuous. So, it might even be that. Seen it plenty a times in saalus.

Also, the real bug with arrest is “you being able to make it stop casting skills”, which with a certain setup can be accomplished but in the end its a bug.

I read everything. If you don’t want critics and feedback then don’t post in forums. Just send a ticket to IMC and shut it.