Tree of Savior Forum

Couple of questions about Templar class

Greeting

Recently I open a beautiful world of Templars and realised how bad this class is in all aspects.
Where do I begin…

Nevertheless Guild Recall is a very good skill, very important and versatile. But even on Circle3 (Goh help us) the maximum ammount of peeps you can summon will be 15 (16 with Divine Might). It’s somewhat very low. Recall should just be LV1 skill and summon all your guild members. Or Lv 1-15, but scale much better - to be able to summon all guild members on LV15.

All those Infrastructure skills should never been a part of Templar skill tree whatsoever, IMHO.
In my opinion Templar should be a perosn, who stands in the midst of battle along with his guildmembers, boosting their performance. Battle Orders and Share Buff is great, but Templar need more similar buffs.

So I just wanted to ask, @GM_Francis is there any plans on changing Templar class mechanics in any even distant future? Thank you.

IMO Templar should be a Class that’s all about offense and defence.
The Class should feature crafting siege weaponry (e.g. trebuchet, ballista, scorpion, onager, battering ram)&use them on the battlefield, both in PVE and PVP, similarly to how Alchemist crafts homunculi.

And the Class should also allow the user and his guild mates to build defensive features like e.g. pitfalls(those with spears on the ground :smiley: ), trenches and barricades. If the devs were clever, they could make use of supweaponry like the shovel for this system to allow you building them.

Basically, you lay down a basic structure with some materials and a purchaseable blueprint, and then you and your guild members start building that construction[ by interacting with it (similar to how you gather things on the ground, with a casting bar) or hitting it (similar to hitting an anvil to upgrade something); several people from the same guild should be able to help, and the more help the faster its completed], similar to how building works in the Age of Empires series.

It would be nice if those defensive structures could be entered/“mounted” by ranged Classes to offer protection from enemy fire while offering a good line of sight and fire.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.