Tree of Savior Forum

Could you make Bless the Double of Hits before it ends? Even better, the triple of Hits!

Almost everyplayer in ToS is now full dependent of Blessing from Buff Stores, specially me :persevere: :disappointed_relieved:

But it ends toooo soon, and I become useless for the party on half of the Dungeon/Uphil/ whatever that is long. Until their blessing ends too, what make everything painful.

Unless you have a Chaplain in the TEam, then you life is complete.

The ones who use too much MultiHit Skills or just do lots of auto-attack while in countdown, endup without Blessing too soon.

I know, there will be always someone telling that its already too easy, but since Blessing from BuffStores became part permanent of the damage count, I believe Its fair to make it least more, at least 3x more, because its frustating being on 40% of DG and already lost the buff, specially Corsair c2/c3/ Archers auto-attack/Auto-attack builds of anykind and build of multihit skills.

Its not about make the game easier, but make it flow.

1 Like

Ye its better if they remove the hit limit from blessing, tho I think only undergeared players depend on it. 2k damage wont matter near 30-40ks

A solution would be rebalancing it so it’s not a viable option to be crucial in your build, and help address the difficulty.

I tought that, but if double or triple the number of hits its already dificult, make it unlimited is even more dificult.

Just enlarge the number of hits the way we could complete a dungeon and will be fine.

Maybe for some build but… There multiple build that really profit from blessing alot.
With one of my mage build (Weird chaplain ripoff) i’m doing over 10+ hit second (or +20k just from blessing each sec)
2k Can matter A LOT not just for low lv lvling.

I would myself like if blessing was only a duration buff but that how blessing is right now, if they remove the hit count on hit, it would probably also mean it will be nerf somewhere else (not by that much but still).

I think Pardoners shop should have attribute which increases(x2/x3/x4) number of attacks or makes attacks from blessing infinite.

They should correct/remove all the preshop buffs (ie divine might and transmit prana).
The one hour buff should always be less effective than the casted ones. If it is the case, they should remove the hits count (sacrifice efficiency to consistency/reliability)
At the moment, if you really need those buff to be up all the time just party with a Priest.

really? you lost your time to write that? awesome.

blessings is one of the things that makes low lv content far too easy. it should have the hit count removed and scale with the blessed chars level.

It’s always the same and after 3-4 chars u will don’t give a fudge about it, so nobody cares about low lvl content.

1 Like