Tree of Savior Forum

Could you guys rate/give suggestions to my Alchemist build

Hi. Is it possible for you to share the locations that you’ve found to be good digging spots and what you are digging for in those spots?

I am not sure about it right now since my alch was on cbt 2 and I still hasnt reached rank 6 yet (curse you RL!), but on cbt 2 you could get some ice stuff inside the mausoleum of the great king floor 3 and the secret floors on crystal mine.

also if you need some quick money, look atthe market for expensive materials and transute cheap ones with magnum opus, ex: a square of 4 chupacabra teeth
becomes a wendingo tooth if I remember right.

I read whole thread but didn’t found what I’m looking for. I personally dont like Elementalist so i decided to choose Pyro route with a bit of links. I want to do some damage in dungeons and support with links. But what I really wonder about that Alchemist skills. I dont sure which skills I should pick up.

1. Dig – People saying that take 5 dig is to much. No one really tells really why.
  2. Magnus Opus – So no one, or they pretend to which is great, don’t know combinations for items. I would give it a shot and try to figure something out so maybe I’ll take some point from Briquetting.
  3. Briquetting – As I see a lot of ppl don’t take it at all. Is this really that useless? This is our first shop for afk isn’t it?
  4. Item awakening – Well pretty obvious. More entrances – more awakened items. But if there a possibility to make more money with another skill I would rather sacrifice some point from it. Am I wrong?

Sorry for this wall of Engladno questions. I just don’t want to screw up when I’ll finally hit rank 7.

Very usefull information, thank you. Well looks like aclemists is absolutly useless and there is no reason to create one.

I did Pyro 3, Link 1, but this buil is possibly greater, since there is a nice hi lv staff that gives 2 lv for all cryomancer skills!