Tree of Savior Forum

Could you guys rate/give suggestions to my Alchemist build

What do u think of this build

i’m going to have alchemist as main class becouse i like craft i hope in higher rank on wizard there will be other craft class ^^

actually you can, I hasnt tryed to put all on a single equipment, but I had them in different equipments and worked. (the summoning one can be pt n shoes and weapon, ive tryed)

its is viable if you know how to use magnum opus, get some gems and awakening. BTW awakening works differently now, the efects arent fixed, you can use it on 2 of the same item and get different effetcs. here take a look at it.

its a crafting class you use it to make equipment to make your earlier classes overpowered. You can get a alchemist main and play with it, but you will always be preparing yourself for the next gear tier and the damage skills are from the earlier classes, thats why you need to take a HIGH damage class before or be a suport.

1 Like

Oh well Thats nice.
I tried it with 2 heal gems in 2 different equips back at the end of cbt2. It somehow just gave +1 lvl of heal (and not 2 as it should have.)

Maybe just some skills are kept with limits…

The last Info I got is quite old, too:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/regular-maintenance-notice-nov-03-completed/98036

From Nov 2015. Point number 31.

• “Changed the amount of skill level that can be increased with a Monster Gem to Max +1.”

But if this is outdated, I will grind myself 2/3 gems of my favorite skills . :blush:

maybe thats why i got it, I may have gotten it before the nerf… its pretty sad.
anyway take some time to learn how to use magnum opus… just a tip the elemental stones can be usefull :wink:

1 Like

Than it is sad, indeed. Hoped my Info was outdated.

And thanks
But I dont even know what those elemental stones are @-@
Just got to Job lvl 6 or 7 as alche back in cbt2…

But I will definitly get that opus skill and play with it. It sounds like a whole lot of fun :smile_cat:
I heard one can prepare a lot of items with it.

And see all you alche-buddys IG (soon tm) :hourglass_flowing_sand:

2 Likes

Hey erickmuinos,

Thanks for all the explanation. Those are very helpful informations.

So, about Alchemist builds. What you guys think about these:

or

I’m focusing in Magum Opus, Awakening and craft some serious “toys”. Should i put more points on Dig? Or 5 is a good number?
For what I read, more level on Dig just increase the numbers of materials that I get, right?

Dig 5 is enough, but I wouldnt focus on btiqueting, each level on itincreases the maximum increase and decrease of the item power, higher the level higher the risk of Fuc*ing the equip.
psy before alchemist is only worth if you get wiz 3 for a combo(sure cast + quick cast + pressure + attributes on all those skills is as powerfull as some rank 7 combos, sleep+ telekinesys + magic missile is also really powerfull), untill you craft something nice your main combat capability will be from earlier levels so you should focus on being a suport or a heavy damage dealer.
Also I wouod recomend using rods, they deal less damage than staff but let your left hand free for a shild or atefact like on e of those:

the same as the gst skill but no damage and dont unfreeze

bye bye aggro!

1 Like

Hey erick,

I’m thinking in fully invest in Dig to get the maximum amount of loot and use to create awesome gear or sell the “ores” to other players. So, I’ll get 10 Dig and 5 Briquetting. Or maybe don’t get Briquetting and use the 5 points on Tincturing.

About the buil Wiz3 > Psy2 >Alch2, it’s seems that the build will be a strong dealer, but it will have a good survivability? I mean, there is almost no CC.
I tought on cryo and psy because the Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure combo and the great CC that the build has, making me a good supporter to have in a group.

Is there any alchemist build that I could use with Thaumaturge? I really like that class. If not, probally I’ll create another ton as damage dealer to kill mobs with double xp and loot.

yes, you can have tghaumaturge and alchemist if youre going for a close combat mage (yup Ive tried its hard to make but actually works and no one expects a sword/hammer wielding mage)
About CC Psy2 get an attribute that gives 50%stun for 1 sec for hit with pressure… Quick cast makes you give 2 hits per second so 100% stun! ENDLESS STUNLOCK!!!
I dont like birquting verymuch you can ■■■■ a really good piece of gear with it, i dont want to spend days looking for materials so briqueting can weaken it.

Now a little secret I feel like sharing, over lvl 250 gear cant be traded unless its magnum opus gear! So you can make really nasty and fun stuff with it!

Also all gear in opus follow a pattern! so all hats use the hat formation, all shoes the shoe formation and thereit goes! Also every single iten has the potential for manum opus use so have fun researching for nasty gear!
Andi niope I wont tell the formations I know, its a guild secret! :wink:

1 Like

OMG erick, I could give you a hug right now haha!

Your information over Magnum Opus just make me confident to put Dig at level 10 and get all the nasty ores/cristals to create some awesome gear. MUAHAHA

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You gonna sacrifice points where in order to max Dig? Tincturing?

maxing dig is overkill

so dig 5/10 and tincturing 10/10? What is the difference between tincturing 5/10 and 10/10 ? Level of potions that you can make?

yes, tincturing level affects the level of the potions, i will go for tincturing 15 when alch 3 is released

Erickmuinos,

Thank you so much for your hints and shared secrets, I’m reading all I can for tonite (my time zone).
I’m planing start with an Alchemist in order to start make money and i n parallel some other class (don’t know yet)

You guys think it is better start with some other class and then start to build an Alchemist to support or it is possible a fun game experience building an Alchemist first?

I think it depends on your build and if you are planning on soloing vs having a solid group to level with. Especially your build, you want something with skills that are going to be useful later on… but something that’s fun and reflects your playstyle too. D: It’s a hard decision. If you have a group of players going a support build is totally viable or if you’re really outgoing. For me, I’m pretty shy in game, so I’m going for a mix of CC and offensive skills to be good in a party or solo (hopefully).

I think it’s a perfectly viable first character though.

I’m also shy, I’m trying to recruit my cousin and coworkers to join me but I’m aware in the long run I will be sort of solo/no fix group.

I really love the idea of commerce and spend hours farming items, crafting potions/item and also following the market (prices). Not that I wanna get in game rich or something, I just enjoy it (I’m economist and work with finance so…)

I simulated this build (I didn’t play the close beta) and all the information I have I gathered from the forum.

My Idea is build a Pyromist, take the advantage of Pyromist’s early game add some real damage from Elementalist for middle game and then crafting.

Please, guys, make your considerations, ally criticisms are welcome and sorry if it is stupid/silly build, all my “knowledge” regarding the game is theoretical

IMHO, you should go Wiz3 instead Pyromancer if you want to use Meteor, because the long cast ofth spells With Wiz3 you get quick cast and sure spell.

If you want use Pyromancer, you should consider getting Linker instead.

@erickmuinos

How about those?

Common one:

And, Auto Attack one with high DEX in mind.

It’s viable?