Tree of Savior Forum

Could you guys rate/give suggestions to my Alchemist build

you can solo easily, I even soloed bosses with my alchemist build. just remember that you need a solid build and lots of preparation and crafty mainly gear, as an alchemist you can easily get materials to craft the best geara nd money for the recipes so use it.

Most peiple dont know but mgnun pus not only makes gear but it also transmute materials

EX:

put 4 yougnome cores on a suqare and you create a egnome core. Egnomes are about 10 leves stronger.

4 Likes

the psychimst is really close to my build the only difference is that I got reflection shield instead of lethargy

the auto atack remembers me of my battlemage build with some few differences:
put 2 points on sweel and shrink body, sweel dpont work on big mobs but if you use shrink and then sweel it will work. You donty need sweel to have a long duration you can just use it befote the last one or 2 hits (its how i sued and it worked) i also recomend taking the additional dmage perk so theyll take damnage when they get bigger (I killed some mobs by accident with it and still got the extra goodies :yum:) the poinsy you didnt use dump in transpose.
Also This build have a really uncommon point: It only need dex and int to work, the skills are buffs that consume little to no sp so you dont ned to invest into spi, alsotake the equilibrium attribute for transpose as quick as you can so you can change between equlibrated magical damage and healt or a shitton of health when you want.
Also stock on potions, specially the hidden ones :wink:
those hidden potions cant be sold btw, theyr untradable.

2 Likes

tincturing is not very good for making money, but can be really usefull on pvp or long hunts/dungeons, when all the resources end and a horde comes for you youll be really thankfull by a almost unlimited stock of hp,sp sta and movement speed potions (those make you faster, if you get a set which several movement increase gear and take one of those you can outrun warriors with dash wich is great hor hit and rub tatic on pvp or bosses) magic amplification potions are really nasty they give a great boost to spells damage.

1 Like

you got it wrong, high dig dont make better itens appear, but it makes that lots of itens apper so the chance to get a ultra rare mineral with dig 1 and dig 10 is the same.
On other side with dig 1 you get one and with dig 10 you get 10 of the really rare ore (once got lucky and got 5 silver, it ws worth a good money on players market)

BTW about selling ore always look the price on the npc first if its higher sell to the npc, if its lower sell on the market, this tip isnt only for dig stuff I got lotsnof money on cbt2 by buying cheap stuff on the market and selling to the npc with profit.

1 Like

About your Battle mage build, how did it go at solo and boss fights?
Could you post the build?

awakening was redone now it will give a random attribute incease independent of wich weapon it is, now all that matters is the item level and number of stars.

its old but ok.
About boses it was an auto attacker, it got the job done and was really hard to kill, but holy ■■■■ it took a long time to kill bosses.

here it is justbremeber that this buld hasnt an alchemist so you should swap thau 3 for alch if you want

About Dig, I tought that each of the 10 itens has it own chance on the roll. Still, should be nice to Dig 10 super rare items.

nope theyre all the same item

@diogomelovieira

Probally I"m going to play in Klaipeda server.

@erickmuinos

About Psychimist, what you recommend for stats distribution? 4:2:1 INT/CON/SPR?

Definitely money is power, the trick part is, money is a tool not an end. I’m really excited to play.

It seems there are many (and trick) ways to made a life out of being an Alchemist. I think you are already shared a lot with us and still it seems you have tons to hide (in a good way).
Thank you a lot, you are really contributing with us to understand better how this class works.

2 Likes

I hope I see around there.
My cousin and I do’t have any idea where to play.

Hi. Is it possible for you to share the locations that you’ve found to be good digging spots and what you are digging for in those spots?

I am not sure about it right now since my alch was on cbt 2 and I still hasnt reached rank 6 yet (curse you RL!), but on cbt 2 you could get some ice stuff inside the mausoleum of the great king floor 3 and the secret floors on crystal mine.

also if you need some quick money, look atthe market for expensive materials and transute cheap ones with magnum opus, ex: a square of 4 chupacabra teeth
becomes a wendingo tooth if I remember right.

I read whole thread but didn’t found what I’m looking for. I personally dont like Elementalist so i decided to choose Pyro route with a bit of links. I want to do some damage in dungeons and support with links. But what I really wonder about that Alchemist skills. I dont sure which skills I should pick up.

1. Dig – People saying that take 5 dig is to much. No one really tells really why.
  2. Magnus Opus – So no one, or they pretend to which is great, don’t know combinations for items. I would give it a shot and try to figure something out so maybe I’ll take some point from Briquetting.
  3. Briquetting – As I see a lot of ppl don’t take it at all. Is this really that useless? This is our first shop for afk isn’t it?
  4. Item awakening – Well pretty obvious. More entrances – more awakened items. But if there a possibility to make more money with another skill I would rather sacrifice some point from it. Am I wrong?

Sorry for this wall of Engladno questions. I just don’t want to screw up when I’ll finally hit rank 7.

Very usefull information, thank you. Well looks like aclemists is absolutly useless and there is no reason to create one.

I did Pyro 3, Link 1, but this buil is possibly greater, since there is a nice hi lv staff that gives 2 lv for all cryomancer skills!