Tree of Savior Forum

Could use some help

how could I make cryo1 thaum3 build work? what can I fill the gaps with?

What are you going to do with this build? PvP, PvE, Boss? Any thauma3 build is bad/worth then other combinations, since it almost does not scale in late game. And in the most cases your “buffs” will only take usefull better buff slots unless your party always has a Krivus. The only usefull skill is Reversi for PvP only, but taking thauma2 for it does not worth it, there are many other usefull skills.
Thauma can only be used as a 130-145 dungeon farmer, but I’ve heard they nerfed silver drop, and again, there are some better archer class for this and not only this purpose. Or to farm some very rare loot, but it does not worth time and bots will cause you many troubles.
Want to be good support? Go either Cryo3-Chrono3-Sage, or Cryo1-Link2-Chrono3-Sage(this one is more interesting and smooth to play).

heya sorry for late reply. I do realize its not the best build and I do know there are many many other builds that are waaay better. I dunno I just wanna do it and have fun doin pve stuff with it.
its mostly just a gimick build tho so just for fun.
I wanna tale cryo and thaum3 for free def and go full INT. swell brain also helps :D. I also wanna see how much int I could scrap together with swell brain. I have a party I have party I could bring the party to and even a linker (lifeline).

You will take 3 buff slots with useless buffs. Ok, if you want just waste 3 ranks on thauma no matter what, then take either link2/cryo3 and then sage so you will not be completely useless.

thaum c3 buffs are not worth it. Go thaum c2 if you want the most out of thaumaturge tree.

cryo 1 is not worth much. cryo only shines at c3 because of frost pillar and snow rolling. It is most of the time an all or nothing class

Cryo1 with link1-2 in the current state can amplify damage of skills against 1-2 targets pretty significantly. You set Ice Wall, link the target to it, and use some AoE skill which hits all the linked targets, so everyone will get damage*amount of hit targets. So, link boss to 7 ice walls, use aoe skill, the boss will get 8x damage.
If you dont want to be completely useless and still want to give some buffs, then get sorc1 for kitty buff +5aoe rating, this one is lvl2 buff, so it does not consume slots. But again, any linker circle is much better that any other support from wiz class(except Sage and Chrono3).