Tree of Savior Forum

Could this be "planned" since the beginning?

Make a post with strawpoll and you will have your answer, i voted on 1 week, but people vote on 2 because they have more benefits, so it’s normal for 2 winning.

The strategy is a thing. But I don’t think IMC used it, because it was a very good deal for IMC even with the complain.

That beign said, it’s very true that now IMC will have a much better reception for their winning plan.

For sure, that’s how the things need to be, not like the others that said the ‘‘plebe’’ don’t need attention. These type of people are retard and mediocre.

A lot of things can be assumed.

I think they just realized that they can’t go against majority of the community and tried to make the best out of a bad situation they were in by giving a choice that most people will be happy or at least content with.

All part of a big conspiracy!!!

IMC has 3 letters - planned has 7 letters 3 + 7 = 10

10 // manipulate has 10 letters as well – and news manipulate people

news // daily news - what else makes us think of daily news? right! food cause we consume food every day

food // food as news as 4 letters 4 + 4 = 8

8 rhymes with weight

weight // what could remind you of weight? correct! sumo ringer!!! and as you can see sumo ringer got 10 letters like IMC + planned

so if we multiplicate 10 with 10 we get 100 - doesn this number sound kinda suspicious to you? yes it does to me!!!

and why? cause if we take both zero since IMC would hate to make zero profit from their paying players + zero support from their free players we get the number 1

illuminati has 1 eye - IMC is illuminati confirmed

2 Likes

It’s funny who you’re calling a kid and telling me what science is when I’m actually a scientific researcher. Hence the ability to pay for my games and p2w cash items.

a tool for approximating…
/facepalm
you’re not done with school.

Lol? They actually dont have a record at being a cash grab company.

coughGEcough

I will never know who those whales were who bought all those veteran/expert/master scrolls.

I was actually thinking about this exact same thing this morning.

Maybe they wanted to justify EA but wanted to make sure ppl would not ragequit q.q so they invented a really bad EA then gave us less bad EA and now we all forgot about the F2P OBT.

Then I was like that wouldn’t have made sense cuz they could just announce EA anyhow and not announce the OBT first.

Nah.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah, it could be planned. Does it make a difference though? The only reason they did this is because the average ToS player is too stupid to read, let alone figure out what they’re doing.

IMC = Infinite Money Conspiracy

1 Like

If they were doing the change only for the money, it would’ve been better for them to keep it on a 3 month founder’s server period, since a lot of people were ready to pay $50, but since it looks like the tables will flip for 1 month period, most of the people willing to pay $50 are only going to pay the lower amounts.

Most people are going to buy it now. That’s a heck of a lot better than 40%. Even if half of the people who were going to buy the $50 pack switched to $10, they would be making it back with the at least half of 60% that will buy at least the $10 now.

3 Likes

Still, it is a great thing that they can make bonus money on release, since they most probably won’t get even close to the amount they will get now, in the years to come…
At least this can guarantee some new content more often than it would happen if they simply gave the game f2p from the beggining.

Not only that but if they released a cash shop with a higher player base, they would generally receive more money.

1 Like

This is still a good way to let them know if there’s enough people willing to spend money on the game, since most F2P MMORPG games end up dying because nobody even buys their cash shop stuff.

So wait…we are complaining now that they acutaly are trying to listen to the community? :smile:

3 Likes