Tree of Savior Forum

Could FF fits in a Cryo/sorc build?

Hi, guys!

So, im building a Sorcerer atm. Have cryo3. Was planning the usual warlock at rank7. Everything was fine…

Then i saw that function of Featherfoot… he can heal the party! Since i like to be in front and got Cryo for that function, was wondering: Could a FF fits in there? I hate linker ranks, just for record ‘-’

My build is almost 2:1 Int:Con, got really defensive gears, leaving the damage to the summon and party.

FF could offers more utility to that kind of build/playstyle or would be just a waste rank?

Thanks in advance!

without linker ff is useless if you are trying to dps.

As i said, I’m looking for utility. Will leave the damage to the summon and party. Cryo already is an utility rank. I’m ok with that.

The truth is that I can’t see nothing besides warlock and I’m not so sure if it is fun to play.

FF isnt good for your build :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Unfortunetaly…

Any suggestions besides Warlock or i need to stick to it?

Well you only got 3 wizard supports to choose from…

1. Linker… god like at any rank.
  2. Thaum… swell good for farming items (not XP), shrink attributed is a strong disable in PvE.
  3. Chrono… not god like till you got circle 3 so no.

My personal choice would be Linker R7, Sage R8. Sage you can dupe bats, and you got a safety wall effect that is a buff.

1 Like

Well, sorc 3 - sage is cool, fun, and nice for pvp :grin:

1 Like

Thank you both!

I was considering at Linker at rank7… maybe even on 6, but really enjoy a lot more playing as a sorcerer. Never give the good attention that Thauma deserves… But in that case, what could have synergy with it?

I was looking at that sage! He can really duplicate ALL the bats? How this build could be good at pvp?