Tree of Savior Forum

Costumes, Optimization, Confusion

Alright, this game has so much potential, but falls short in very crucial things. I like the gameplay and graphics so much, BUT

• COSTUMES
    Where are the costumes? i can only buy 3 costumes in the cash shop. Why are they class bound and why only so few of them.
  • OPTIMIZATION
    I fail to understand why i have such long loading screens or even loading screens at all. I have a good PC with an SSD and graphically intense games run smoother and have shorter loading screens that a 2.5D game??? This is madness. My fps should be 120 constant, and here im getting 30-60 fps drops everywhere.
  • CONFUSION
    It took us forever to find the Cash Shop, since its an NPC. There should be an icon in the UI for it. And why cant we buy the cash shop currency directly from it. We still dont know if its even possible to buy anything. Is the cash shop even working? Its so anti convenient. We have money and want to give it to you. And we dont even know how. And the starter pack thing in the laoding screens showing up. We dont even know where to buy it lmao.

tl;dr

1. Class bound costumes gg and VERY few of them
  2. There are fps issues and long loading screens in a 2.5D game. How is this even possible?
  3. The cash shop is hard to find and hard to use (i dont even know if its possible)

god i love this game so much, but the lack of costumes is a deal breaker

oh and btw the forums are never working properly. it took me 30 minutes and alot of refreshes to get it load and post this comment. so many 504 error i get only on this site

More costumes will be added but they were working on optimization and bugs

more and more are being added - Ktos got more class specific ones as well like highlander and wizard we will likely get them as well eventually.

try reading your tutorial the first time you play, they cover that.