Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 5 september

Server Name: Klaipedia

Team Name: Teokbokki

Character Name: enslav3r

Bug Description :
before going straight to the point

first of all, im not whining
secondly, my RTT high due to im playing in NA server and im at SEA.my FPS is perfectly fine,
third, i put so many effort in this server, and its not like i can switch server that easy especially when its just for costume quest

I have done many costume quest in a harder circumstance due to lag/RTT for example i clear all zealot costume quest in 1 day because its minesweeper game which uses brain and luck. but for quest that require fast response from server i conclude exorcist quest is quite impossible (and i bet many others that require quick response from server as well). this is such disadvantage for players with high RTT in my case around 300-800. its like it means its requires 3 times duration normally needed.

So please consider us who having this burden which trying to do all this costume quests. especially those quests which requires quick response from server. i saw people doing it with low RTT and gosh it is so easy. im 100% sure i can reach even the highest stages of costumes in 1 try. this quest is like sooo easy but due to this RTT i cant even reach stage 2 and barely complete stage 1.

So please gives us more time, or lower the numbers. not only exorcist costume though, but also costume quests that requires quick response from server.

best solution:add more time, decrease amount needed, check player RTT and calculate the duration needed so its possible to reach stage 3

another solution: let us choose in which server we wanna do it maybe?i havent try it in SEA though, but having 90ms seems a better circumstances.this seems like a harder method

another solution that will be valued so much:let there be one time event to switch server cause honestly i dont mind switching but i dont wanna start from scratch

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. try costume quest that require quick response example exorcist
  2. barely complete it stage 1 due to RTT

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : keyboard

System

all above recommended

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
1 Like

ask a friend do it.