Tree of Savior Forum

Cosmetic Costume + Class Master Costumes Suggestion

Hello,

I’m here to give forth an idea I came up with while talking to a user in game.

TP Class Costumes
As we know there’s an NPC in one of the starter cities, we know her as the cleric class master. We also know the class master in Orsha for Rangers too but something’s off about them… Why, their costumes are a different color!

What I’m suggesting is that you put all the class costumes(alternate colored) in the TP shop probably for half the cost of the standard costumes. However only a base job cleric can wear any cleric job outfit and base job archer for any archer tree outfit. I just think it’d be cool because let’s be honest here right now our premium costume selection is lacking and some of the jobs have rather lackluster costumes.

Class Mastery Reward
On going 3 of a class you should be given a new costume, the Class Master costume. I know you’re selling the base jobs in the TP shop but let me finish here.

What I’m mainly suggesting is that you keep them in the TP shop for those who want the look without circle 3’ing that class however you also put it there as incentive and a reward for those that do circle 3 the class. Say for example…

Player A immediately went Wizard -> Pyromancer -> Pyromancer however player A wants to buy the Wizard C3 costume, so he/she does and uses their TP.

Player B on the other hand has stayed Wizard through all three circles and is given the Wizard C3 costume(untradable) for free for that character. Not only does this make Player B feel better about their decision of circle 3’ing Wizard but it rewards them too.

So generally I’m suggesting that you sell the C3 costumes but also allow players to earn them through hard work and determination. Make C3ing more rewarding.

1 Like