Tree of Savior Forum

Corsair Attribute and New Class with sinergy

Corsair is the swordsman class for AA, just like QS is for Archer.
Double Weapon Assault need a Attribute on Corsair Circle 3 to make it Mainhand autoatk automatic use Offhand autoatk, so we don’t destroy our hand smashing Z and C like crazy.
Another thing is have another class with synergy for autoatks and Dual Welding scaling skills.

4 Likes

Not even going to lie, I came to the forum with this thought in mind, and was just about to post this exact same suggestion. Glad to have found someone that shares the same thoughts as I. It would make Corsair a lot more desired in Swordsman builds. Not only that but the buff itself (Double Weapon Assault) Should be an active skill that can be activated and deactivated like Ram Muay and Double Gun Stance.

Imo its more possible to make an addon instad ask to imc to do something about, and i so because this stuff are one of a lot of things thats players are asking to improve the swordy tree since de CB

And by the way, i think thats matador its a nice option for an auto attk build, gives like 30% of damage and crítical and allow to use the masinios rápier, but i don’t know if the 5 attks of the pasive are like a normal auto attk…

Would you know how to go about making an addon for that?

no, i dont but i think that imc must set a usefull macro system for stuff like this. it would be more easy instead implement an external program

like 10 years ago when i play wow “wotlk” I set and modify some addons, following some guides and it was easy because wow have an amazing macro system

Agree i think exactly the same, i think it dosent make sence a dual wield without offhand autoatack i mean having to press both buttons makes no sence, one thing is a shield user only using a shield when pressed makes sence cause he cant block and atack but a duel wield should atack with both wepons all time.
It´s not that hard, if they dont want to change much in the game they could just change as you said Double Weapon Assault to a active passive that when activated makes you atack with both weapons all time or give the Coirsair a passive that when learned makes him atack with both weapons all time, i think that’s a must have for duel wield fighter´s.

1 Like

Just an idea which came to my mind, mabye it cannot be done this way:

Wasn’t there a key-modification for monk when it came to double punch so 1 key is like using x at the same time?
Maybe something similar is possbile in this regard by modifying the AA-button ?

1 Like

I use a external program to use Z and C while holding Z, but I think this need to have a in-game solution.

well I use a gamepad, any suggestions?