Tree of Savior Forum

Correct compensation for unscheduled maintenance!

Hello, I’m not complaining, I’ve been in this game since the first day of F2P and I really love these big head dolls, but the maintenance to correct the dpk bug and punishment of players who abused this bug really ruffled me! I worked yesterday all day and when I had time to play I was stopped by this maintenance, and today, on my day off, I tried to play before leaving to solve the things of my life and still can not … It means a lot of time Lost in the game because of an error that was not mine and of which I did not take advantage in any way … As a comment, I will receive a lot of xp thome of which I do not need! I have a lot of char rank 8 and I’m not leveling any more … Please, let’s rethink these compensations because, for high level players and with not much time available, like me, these compensations are no good!

1 Like

They dont care. :s

hurrpdurrpcharatcers

and what do you want exactly?

Token time? Earth Tower entries? Saalus entries? The list cold go on.

Id much prefer a blowjob and a steak. Or how about they just be honest? Instead of bullshitting us, making it seem like its just extended maintenance. When in reality, they half assed it last night. Yawned before one of the players even considered bed, said ■■■■ it lets do it tomorrow.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we are :smiley: they’re probably still sipping the morning coffee, doin the whole stretch on the porch. Then making breakfast, playing with the dog for an hour before saying “Oh ■■■■, we’re still down for maintenace” to in which they shrug and continue growling with puppy and rolling around.