Tree of Savior Forum

Coontroller - Change Target Doesnt Work

Please fill in as much as you can :
Controller Settings. RIGHT PAD Doesnt work to Change Target i move and i cant change my target
Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:NA

Team Name:Salfete

Character Name:

Bug Description :Cant Change the Target with Controller
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
JOYPAD (PS4)
System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

have u tried L3 button so it won’t target lock?

L3 its for ChangeWeapon.

This is the Image of the Game

Change Target = Dont Work
Lock Target = Work

I need the fix of Change Target, i want to play a Archer Class with PS4 Controller.

Anybody know how to fix? Or a Solution?.

Thx

Pretty sure it must be on your end buddy, i play with controller all the time and it works fine every time, i play with an xbox controller tho, so i dont know if that has something to do, maybe is a compatibility problem with steam itself, i think ps4 controllers sometimes goof on steam

Anyways, if you want to play an archer i can guarantee you that you can play without the target change without any problem, most of the time its better to play with lock-on off anyways, and if you need to change targets you can lock-on and off to the right target

1 Like

It works just fine for me on a PS4 controller. I use the right stick to switch targets.

Change target with the right stick only works if you’re on target lock

ahhh ic, im using a Logitech controller, so my change weapon button is default on the R3 button.