Tree of Savior Forum

Continue upgrading or give up

[solved] ty-----------------

if it has good stats, just drill 5 sockets and finish it with golden anvils imo (and finish i mean get to +11)
EDIT: if you want +15 so badly, you could sell it after getting +11 for a good price and get yourself another one to start over. at least i would not risk

2 Likes

I agree with @c00lah. Having the weapon actually at +16 would surpass most bad-medium stats. Altho it will be a little hard to reach there.

You also gotta keep in mind that ancient golden sockets are untradable (can’t even Team Storage) and might have low chance to drop, and only comes from the Unique Raid.

Diamond Anvils will be too much expensive to be worth it. You’d use at least 5 Diamond Anvils to reach that high if you don’t fail. Diamond Anvils are around 40m (*5=200m). You could buy a decent +16 Staff with that money.

The only viable options are:
-> Socket, golden anvil, use. If it’s not your main or you’re fine with that level of enhancement and stats. BIG WARNING: You can fail and go back to +9, gotta farm Golden Anvils on HG.

-> Selling it to get a new one isn’t really viable unless the stats are good. Do this only if you wanna get rid of the weapon.

But if it’s a weapon for an alt character, +10 with decent stats should be just fine.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice , guys! :+1: