Tree of Savior Forum

Content Point Shop COMPENSATION

Hello i want to open this post just to leave the point. WE LOST 5k CONTENT POINTS last week and this week @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @Staff_Alex @Staff_Brand @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @GM_Francis

Since we cant do any auto match or content in game cause chat dead & auto match dead i expect we get a compensation over this content cuz if we lose already 10k points thats 1 of the costumes for the new collection boxes wich require more than 120k points in just a few weeks to get it.
FIX THE GAME AND GIVE US ALL THE CONTENT POINTS IN THE COMPENSATION U WILL DO AFTER THIS MESS

1 Like

I agree. There needs to be better compensation and not just exp tomes. A lot of dedicated and returning players come back just to face bugs. That is not how it should be…

1 Like

Most likely the same 8 or even more 8x exp tome or…just an applogies for the hick up
Because they didnt respon at all to any complaint, desperate plea from the player to at least make it slighty better since the only respon its that on Notice problem on 4th Feb and after that long silence not a single word saying they still working on it
So prepare for that wonderful compensation exp tome hahahaha

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.