Tree of Savior Forum

Constant CD and in-game asset bugs

Bug Description :
Hi there tech savvies!

I don’t know if I’m doing it right or wrong but I need help regarding my ToS experience now.

I had a very decent rig to play ToS with but after some incident involving a cat pee, I transplanted some parts (GPU and HDD) to another PC platform to play ToS. My rig was a 64-bit and I also transferred the ToS folder to save time and data to the 32-bit PC. Last step was updating the 32-bit into Sp1 as It was not used for other purposes aside from the usual documentation and e-mailing so I didn’t upgrade or update it and left it at Windows 7 Ultimate.

After passing some parts into this PC, I can’t seem to play ToS normally as I encounter loading screen stuckups, VGA errors and bugs of in-game images being displayed like unknown pokemon. I can’t even craft items as it will result into crash once I finished crafting the item :joy: . RAM is one of my hunches as the 32-bit PC only reads 3GB of my 4GB RAM.

Regarding this, I’m also having some driver issue with the monitor as It only supports 1024x768 as it’s maximum display. unlike before, It’s maximum resolution is 1440x900 which is the monitor’s factory resolution. This happens even after plugging and installing the GPU, even then the PC will detect that the plugged in monitor is non-generic pnp monitor and reads Generic VGA display instead of the GPU installed. probably due to the format I did prior to this issue.

I’ve already downloaded the drivers and supported softwares on both motherboard and cpu manufacturer site and even the monitor drivers.

If it’s a hardware limitation, I understand and will close this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Crafting will result to crash after the crafted item is doneMissing image assets on some features

System

• CPU : AMD APU A4-5300 Dual core @3.4Ghz
  • RAM : Kingston standard 4GB RAM @ 1333Mhz
  • Graphics Card : ASUS GTX 750Ti 2GB DDR5 (Updated with latest driver)
  • Mainboard : Asrock /FM2A55M-VG3+
  • Storage : 1TB HDD
  • Internet Connection : DSL 15Mbps
  • Country, Region : Philippines, SEA