Tree of Savior Forum

Congratulations, you just incentivised botting!

It IS kind of sad that alts are used only as Saalus farming, but IMO that’s still one of the important things, or at least it IS one of the perks, a character slot can give (being able to farm more dailies).

I don’t mind that there are more methods to farm blessed shards, but I wish they don’t implement that 3 character Saalus and left it as it is. Players do consider many things when buying a character slot with their own money, farming dailies being one of them, and IMC removing one of the perks of getting a character slot after all this time since Saalus was released, especially in a time where blessed shards are vital, just doesn’t sit right with me (maybe refund a little bit of TP per character slot, IDK).

Meanwhile other players who invested in alt accounts who don’t buy character slots, aren’t affected by the Saalus change, and I feel its impossible for IMC to do anything about alt accounts farming Saalus in iToS as compared to alt characters. Saalus IS still a factor when players buy character slots, albeit distorted thinking, and I really wish IMC rethinks the 3 character Saalus thing.

(PS: Biased thoughts of a player who bought founder pack and spent it all on character slots since there is nothing more worth using TP on in TP store :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

this last update pushed a lot of people over the edge to RMT. it just seems like everything in the game is tilted towards it. TOS devs probably own half the gold companies selling silver. They allow the bots to run rampant.

1 Like

Do you have any data about accurate % of players using rmt before and after patch? Oh right, the patch hasn’t been applied yet. So how the hell are you so sure about this thing you just hypothesized?

Well… about saalus convent, that changes was pretty on point, because a lot of people are abusing the 2x saalus bug with multi account, so… made a little difficult.

One thing that we need in saalus convent is a “time limit” to do the goals inside, e.g killing the first wave in Canyon and the first boss should be 5 minutes limited, that would stop that exploit.
(English isn’t my main language, correct me if wrong)

1 Like

@STAFF_Letitia so bots can now farm blessed shards and earn even more silver… if you’re going to implement this update at least shut down the bots first holy…

i reported numerous bots a month ago and i still see the same exact bots running around…

imc needs to hire trial gms or implement a new bot hunting event so players could take down the bots because clearly you guys have no time to get rid of any bots, i see the gold sellers afking and shouting every time…

why do you give free tp for afking instead of giving tp for completing quest (party quests would be more popular if they gave out megaphones and just remove the toxic free tp so gold sellers have to spend money to shout)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.