Tree of Savior Forum

Congratulations Staff of TOS/IMC *2 thumbs up*

You have done an awesome job TP bundles are a true SAVIOR and on top of that your dropping the price for tokens you just practically guaranteed a solid income from thousands of ppl ever month you have greatly solved the IRL cash problem with those packs that we were all flipping tables over but thats in the past now we move on,

A Suggestion: I understand that RMT is a major issue in this game but i dont think you should directly confront that, the current way your doing it is leaving players inconvenienced, start slow build up to the grand finally you can start with re-writing the in-game market or AH as its called what i mean is the way it locks in prices because thats how ppl have bin selling an item but then when the item is not worth that anymore or never was worth that
EXAMPLE: Dilgele actual worth about 2.5 to 3k but because the first batch of ppl decided to try and sell it for 11k the market will not allow for anything under 11k mind you the item itself is really easy to get but no one can make a profit because the market wont allow it . as a whole the just about everything on the market is severely overpriced .

the Process:cool low level item i can sell on market places items on market using market prices cos it wont allow for lower prices> ppl see the price no one buys item cos its not worth that much>players feels aggravated they cant make cash in game besides grinding foreverness> player turns to RMT thats selling 1.200,000 silver and more for as low as 10 usd or w/e currency> RMT becomes more popular seeing how theirs like little to no ingame risk for buying >now they feel inclined to continue tossing bots in the game without care cos they are making a killing so its worth their time

TP is about to become a major thing cos of the tp bundles hell the token ingame price may very well drop,and i am not sure if you lot have a backup for when ppl can no longer sell it on market cos of the price drop and the markets lil thing where it wont allow for lower selling of a popular item or otherwise, if you cant fix the market then allow for player shops yeah sure u may have bots doing crap their too but you will have more players selling goods and making ingame money than them buying from those sites

ALAS again congrats on doing an awesome job and as much has you may not want it to be THIS GAME IS INDEED ALOT OF PPLS RO2 we dont expect RO but some of the concepts can be brought over you have the power to take this game to new heights do well with it, THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE

2 Likes