Tree of Savior Forum

Confused about HG equips & random stats

Hai, i’ve been reading the new changes a few times but after dropping one of the HG items (Eastern Leather Jacket in Forest of Prayers), i’m really confused;

So like i said, i’ve got a Jacket, i had to identify it, but then it had 1 random stat… just that, not even the old stats on it.

Is this because i’ve got the drop in Forest of Prayers ? Or is it really like that now ? No more fixed stats at all, just random ?

Because, well… if there’s no more fixed stats, i really don’t find that smart at all ? I mean, think about it, that Jacket had over 5 effects, good ones too, and now it has 1 (up to 4 apparently) crappy effects instead ?

All HG gears now are like that

Stat types and count on initial identify is permanent

You could reroll them to change values but again, count and type remain the same

You will need dusts to reroll them nand I think 1 potential too (not sure about this part)

1 Like

Wow… that’s so dumb :tired:
Well, thanks for the reply though.

2 Likes

It drop so many stuff that you won’t be bothered by rerolling, save the dusts for orange stuff.

Sometimes even blues roll some good stuff.

1 Like

There are still items you can craft with recipes that have set stats, I.E. level 315 and 350 Practonium weapons. There are also Earth Tower sets still and I’m sure we’ll get a new ET area soon enough.

1 Like

Ah i see, i guess i’ll mostly focus on recipes then.
I’m really not a fan of random stats, especially when i keep getting useless ones.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.