Tree of Savior Forum

Compensation Or/and imc Gift is gone

hello ! -Gameplay bug report - game content <- - - - [i figured it would be ok to post here since it seems to be a bug]

as everyone already knows there was a certain maintenance that gave all Existing player accounts a few rewards, one of the many was Teamstorage Slot spaces.

due to personal circumstances already stated on my recent post i had to erase the entire folder
of tree of saviors and reinstall it all over again.
Long story short i managed to fix it.

while i Became unable to play tos due to my finding a way to fix tree of saviors on the meantime, i noticed
that when i came back i Lost around 10 of my Teamstorage Slots i was given available to share items
between characters.
i had like to ask what happened?
i thought team storage slots were permanent.
did i lose them because i ran out of Token vip ? [that logic doesn’t make any sense.]
or did i lose them because i erased my entire tree of saviors files ?

Yes, you lost them because you’re not a Token user anymore.
Team storage used to be available only to Token-users. They made it available for everybody, but non-Token users only have a few slots, Token users have more.
It actually makes sense, this way Token users still have some advantages for using Tokens.

Team Storage is irrevelant to the files and wasn’t even given in mails as a compensation. It’s an in-game feature.

2 Likes

does that mean that all the items that were on my Teamstorage slots that have been erased are Gone as well or will the items i lost to losing my tokens come back after i use a token again ?
because if it’s gone then i have lost around 20 million silver maybe, i don’t remember what i had on those teamstorage slots -_-u

No, once you get your Token back they’ll be there.
I forgot to activate a Token right away as well, but none of my items had disappeared once I re-activated it.

1 Like

tosmanager2Replied: Jul 1st, 2017 at 1:20 pm
Greetings Savior!
Thank you for contacting support team.
Please be informed that the Tokens does not affect the slot on the team storage.
We highly suggest you to engage a discussion regarding this in the community in the forum to get some idea from other players regarding your concern.
Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team [player talking: This was their response.]

i lost Around 1 or 2 Teamstorage slots. [why are you posting a problem for only 1 or 2 slots ? ]
Cause it Still Matters to me. what if it happens again after i lose my token privileges and use a new one again.

Quote:
-Please be informed that the Tokens does not affect the slot on the team storage.-

i literally just said that “it” did.
:confused:

feels bad that 1 year in people still get imcd

You actually did lose some ?

You should find “proofs” of it then.
Knowing without a Token you have a base of 5 slots, with a Token you have 15. Then you can go to your collections, and check top right “See all effects” and see how many slots you have activated to see if the count is right.
Although if you do miss some, I wonder if it’s because you bought some slots and they somehow disappeared ? (That you can’t prove)

Although if you do miss some, I wonder if it’s because you bought some slots and they somehow disappeared ? (That you can’t prove)

you are right, i can’t Prove the last remark, but why was i going to take a picture of something i probably was never going to do until it actually happened to me ?
nobody would. [so if you are reading this, hopefully this will help you consider thank this for future references and take a screenshot of your current teamstorage slots]

at least it would help whoever read this :confused:

[inner thought: what if it happens again after my token expires? Damn it :japanese_goblin: all, i want my slots back if that gonna keep happening.]