Tree of Savior Forum

Companions Suggestion - Add Renaming

1. Renaming Companions
    It doesn’t seem possible to rename Companions (correct me if I’m wrong). My suggestion here would be to add a way to rename companions. Currently, we’re able to change both our Team Name and Character Name … so why not our Companion’s names as well?

2. Red/Green Toggle
I’m referring to the Red ZZ and Green Sun toggle buttons when you open the Companion Info menu (F9). This toggle button is responsible for putting away/bringing out your Companion. It seems that this button can only be toggled once, and then the button stops working until you close and reopen the menu. It’d be nice if this were changed so that the toggle button can be used multiple times without having to close/reopen the menu, in case we accidentally put away our Companion and need to bring them out again immediately or vice versa.

EDIT: Nevermind about the Red/Green Toggle suggestion, I just tested this a bit more. It seems that you can toggle it multiple times, but it goes on “cooldown” for a few seconds. I guess it is to prevent spam toggling your Companion.