Tree of Savior Forum

Companion/pet riding QOL changes

Okay I just class changed into SR and love the class but the companion riding is very frustrating to use and at sometimes I question whether I made the right choice considering the many nuisances of companion/pet riding:

1. companion stamina runs out extremely fast unless you have some attribute to make it drain slower.

companion stamina is a useless stat that hinders game play, a lot of the mounted classes need to buy companion food just to keep the pet viable and its buffs since a 0 stamina pet does not grant any buffs.

-Allow pet stamina to be partially refilled with the tree crystals as well as with food replenishing to 100%

1. need to be next to pet in order to ride, pet is buggy and it might disappear from the screen at given times, for classes that depend on the pet for buffs this cuts their potential in half if not more.

-Instead of riding the pet, pet should be summoned as a mount regardless of pet’s state.

1. Dismounting pet lowers players HP, considering that the game force dismount you every time you port, or change maps having the HP disappear just from dismounting is a slap in the face since remounting the pet does not give us back the HP.

-Change the HP snapshot to be considered in percentage, If character has 90% of max HP remaining while mounted, dismounting will bring the character to 90% max HP of its unbuffed state and vice versa.

1. sitting dismounts character from pet

-come on, character is sitting on top of pet, either allow sitting while mounted or allow rest mode while mounted/idle/out of combat.

Its 2017 and I don’t have any fkin clue about how its not possible to SIT while MOUNTED!!!