Tree of Savior Forum

Companion App / Add-On: Laima's Compass

thaaaaank you :smile: im already excited for this add on haha.

question, about the monster tracker, i have it alreadt from excrulon. would i need to remove that add on?

Promise you make Gabi super tsundere or riot. >:[

@LeoLombardi any updates on this? or getting any closer to a release by chance? would love to use this but there are some things that do need to be changed up now due to addons being done into .ipf files now instead of plain luas, so the addon button comes up every map load for this now.

Any news ? :slight_smile:

wondering the same thing, haven’t seen any word or news on this for some time now :s

Unfortunately I won’t be able to update the project for the next week or so - RL projects piling up. Will announce here as soon as I resume implementation. Thanks for the interest!

4 Likes

hello again, i have a question. do i need like Excrulon’s loader to use this add-on when it releases? because for some reason using excrulons addon loaders just makes my fps crappier for some reason. so i only use add-ons which are the “Patch way”. the Ipf ones. the ones that are standalone.

really have high hopes for this mod :+1:

i guess leolombardi already quit ToS. no updates. :frowning: sad

So this is dead?.. cause this is LEGIT what i wanted like i’ve been looking for EVER and it was already a WIP.

how do i get this working or finished? can imc take notes and fix their crappy way of doing the “Adventure Journal”

please let us know if you were looking to “casually” finish this. if you need any help i’d tots try… (by try i mean find someone else cause i wouldn’t know the 1st thing i’m doing)