Tree of Savior Forum

Comments on this build

Hi, comments/opinions appreciated.
WizC3>LinkC2>ElemC2

The goal here is to be versatile in terms of number of people in the party, while doing good AOE damage. I’ll be mostly playing with a support kriev and sometimes with a party of 4/5 people (different classes).

I’m most concerned about the lvl of skills I should be putting into wiz c2 and c3. I know I messed up with point distribution in enegy bolt and earthquake. I am not sure if I should put any points in surespell. Is it worth it?

Suck. becuz “while doing good AOE damage” is not true.
Start wiz3-ele3 then what ever at rank7. Warlock is the most popular.

nah link 2 is garbage for this build.

Ele is one of those go C3 or don’t go at all classes

Go wiz 3 ele 3 then a rank 7 class.

Surespell is very useful in some situations but you couldn’t ask for more about this one. Surespell is a unique spell in its own way unlike any other spells.

Most skills that deal high damage or AOE damage channeling. The channeling spells can be interrupted when you are being attacked or hit by an enemy. That’s why you need Surespell for it’s assurance to successfully complete your channeling spells. However, if you are stunned, it’s another story.

My recommendation is put some points on Surespell if you are AOE Damage-based wizard and Supporting allies at the distance using AOE Damage skills.

Thanks for the feedbacks. The main goal is not to deal uber AOE damage, but just a decent enough to party with others. Is it still not worth to get a linker? (even c1?)

I’m not sure about the linker, because I don’t do that build. It’s like more on support capabilities. I’m not sure, but that’s what I’ve heard.

not good at all, look for topics.

Ok, thanks guys. I’m gonna think of another builds…

I want to point out that any skill that knocks an enemy into the air removes Links completely. its really not a good class except for a specific build or two