Tree of Savior Forum

"CommanderLoadFail" in Pyromancer class room. I can't play my character.Help pleasee T_T

Already Fixed Thank you So much :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here

20 blocker-bugged characters

You’ll be stuck there until they do a maint, whenever they decide to do it.

Im stuck too. There is a plent of this posts. Imc have to do something about it.

Im stuck too…

NIckname Alezao
Teamname Alezao

I was exiting out of town…now im stuck fml
Server Klaipeda
team name unifoxess
user MagiUni

Anyone who encountered this problem. Please reply my topic T_T.

Let’s help together in this time. T_T

Anyone who can’t start game because “CommanderLoadFail” in map or room that have less CH. Post your TeamName Here.
Let’s help together in this time. T_T

I got stuck in there 4 hours ago, still no fix. There better be a compensation for this because we’re all losing our precious weekend free time because of this stupid bug. Back to work tomorrow sigh…

Same here !!! CommanderLoadFail error for dunegon searching and now in play game NICEEEEEEEEE!!!

I’m stuck in the map before Royal Mausoleum F2.

I’ll just play my swordy now.

help

I cant even play an alt…

Im stuck in the pyromancer classroom too, :C
TeamName: Watupah
User: Zieg

Same boat friend, finally had some time to play on weekend and this…

Character: Merlin Family Name: Mayfair I’m stuck at Pilgrim Path cause both channels have Command error. Please help!

Server: Klaipedia
Character: Golgohasht Family: Graveguard ; stuck in Goddess’ Ancient Garden, (change channel doesn’t work, since the map have just two channels).

Restart the server…? Please?

Same error here, before getting the error i was getting kicked out of channels as i was leveling up,

i can play with 2 of my 3 chars

first and highest one has only 1 channel, seems empty (white)

second char not even level 10, has 20 channels, it shows busy and empty channels, i can play any busy channel.

third char, just made it, 50 channels available.