Tree of Savior Forum

Commanderload fail?

Yep i dont get it… when trying to get pass through the queue line someone tripped me and had this error. Anyone know what it means?

I got the same problem, i can’t connect and it writing me “commanderloadfail” :confused:

Well, I got this message. I am unable to log in again since then :expressionless:

Happened to me too… I’d like to know what it means
I can’t login anymore, I can with another character though

Is the error that you all are getting the same as this one from CBT1 and 2?

Change channel at char select screen

Already tried, didn’t work. And no Daenerys, our message is simply “CommanderLoadFail”

2 Likes

I think it’s just that the server is down. Server status on front page for both american servers is showing red. I take it that means server down. That said, I think “commanderloadfail” means that the server can’t be reached. Commander being the server.

No red means Heavy Populate on it ^^. It’s written when you go with mouse on it

so i guess that means the server has too many users online for it to even manage to get you in queue or something?

Dunno, my friend got the same problem, and in changing canal it worked for him, but me i even restart computer, steam et game many times and always didn’t work…

yeah it happened to me when I changed channel. Also right after getting a companion. guess I’ll mess around a bit more instead of just waiting

edit: oh, i changed channels and it worked instantly. I guess channel 8 is just broken. it was the one I was trying to get on.

I tried the eights channel, noone works T.T

This is happening to me too with only one of my character. I changed a channel too because I thought I was lagging after I tried to use a warp scroll.

I have the same problem

after that it goes back to the server selection screen, if I select a diferent server I don’t get this error.

I dont even get commanderloadfall it just doesn’t let me load in

Happened the same to me, i cannot enter game with just one char, the others go well

Tried to create another char, now starting in Orsha city, same error occurs, new chars on klaipeda works fine

I just switch chanel and it worked for me,try out!

Well… i tried before you said and nothing happened, now i tried again and worked… so we still know nothing about this…

Same ! Finally working, thank you all :c