Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Error Telsiai (daily bug)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Mage15

Character Name:

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Log in

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

When will this get fixed please?

Same thing happened to me but I fixed it. Just log on the same channel before you got disconnected and pray. And btw, some items might be lost just like what happened to me :v

Yo mage quick come on in the server is somehow giving ez +21 anvil to everyone at this time

Is there a bug? Server seems laggy

The commander error keeps coming back every time I go from one town to another.

Yeah you basically can’t change channels :v

Sad thing is, I’m a newbie and I just got a unique card for Assister then server suddenly decides to crash and now it’s gone.

IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU. THERE IS AN EASY FIX.

JUST MOVE YOUR CHARACTER TO ANOTHER LODGE THEN TRY TO LOG IN.

THANK ME LATER.

IGN name: leugimnasarbeneG
Telsiai server

Hello Saviors!

We are currently doing our best to check our servers and have not found any abnormalities. There are also cases that this issue has been solved by itself when we have not taken any measures. Therefore, we are currently suspecting the condition of the Internet connection in a particular region as the cause of this error.
When the issue occurs again, please test your ping from https://www.cloudping.info/ and share it on the forum.

Thank you and have a nice day with ToS

1 Like

Hello Saviors,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The Commander Already Exist error is only a temporary issue and should be settled shortly. Please wait for a little while and try to re-connect after a moment.

1 Like

lol Staff said there are no problems on their end but GM said there is a temporary issue that will be fixed/settled.

OMG
JUST MOVE YOUR CHARACTER TO ANOTHER LODGE THEN TRY TO LOG IN.

THANK ME LATER.

IGN name: leugimnasarbeneG
Telsiai server